Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

If I wanted to see a bunch of roided up wops beating the gently caress out of each other in the dirt, I would just go back home to long island for July 4th and see my family but seriously folks you're a great crowd thanks for coming out

e: I missed last years this looks awesome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Dr. Abysmal posted:

When I first started watching this stuff I was wondering why the guy holding the ball just stands around for like the first 15 minutes. Then I understood once I saw somebody make a run for it and then get swarmed and murdered.

I was trying to explain it to a coworker today, and after gooning out to him trying to explain it in vain, we pulled up a match from 2014. He started getting bored after the first 5 minutes, I was like "Just skip ahead 15, 20 minutes."

Dudes getting murdered, dudes getting carted off the field, running haymakers from the ball carrier to the faces of defenders, and a beautiful GOOOOOOAAAAALLLLL!

He's watching it this weekend now.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Triticum Guzzler posted:

eat poo poo, bianchi.

• Locked thread