Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
what's the other region

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HD DAD
Jan 13, 2010

Generic white guy.

Toilet Rascal
Discovery Zone

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

SECAM you stupid bastard OP

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

everyone knows that

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

everyone knows that

i didnt know now i do thanks to this thread. I also knew there was 3 but didnt know this one.

Ill give this a 5

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
fat32

SCheeseman
Apr 23, 2003

Japan has a slightly different variation of NTSC, often called NTSC-J. Some South American countries also run a 60hz version of the normally 50hz PAL standard.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Xbox live

DanAdamKOF
Feb 11, 2007

Well if you count every PAL variant as its own there's like 20 analog standards.

NTSC-J has a different level for its plateau, but yeah that does make it different enough to be called its own thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Imax

• Locked thread