Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
When did it stop being cool to discuss making GBS threads your pants in gbs? Let's turn this around and discuss times when you've poo poo your pants. I'll start, I poo poo my pants around twice a year. Most embarrassing is tied between a job interview and a Denny's. Tell me about making GBS threads your pants goons.

Who Is Paul Blart fucked around with this message at 15:11 on Jun 9, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Was the job interview at Denny's

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
no, separate incidents

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I had one of those misty farts the other month

SopWATh
Jun 1, 2000
I thought we, as in the forum's population as a whole, was maturing to the point where none of us poo poo our pants anymore.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
People here discovered Imodium.

Crack
Apr 10, 2009
id rather poo poo outside than in my pants, a rather controversial opinion it turned out

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
Tell me about making GBS threads your pants goons.

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
you're no hakan

Crack
Apr 10, 2009
once my dad was running late and i had to walk back from school, i got 90% there really needing to take a deuce and it leaked out into my pants. then my dad turned up to take me the rest of the way home and i rolled the window all the way down and tried to elevate myself as much as possible, i didnt mention anything and neither did he.

when i got home i got the worst out in the bathroom sink then put them in the washing machine. it was never mentioned.

Svdl
May 9, 2006

Around the world
I am dangerously close to making GBS threads my pants at this very moment

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

since all the cool forum people agreed that beans in chili are good and cool and deliver the required fiber to stave off dumping your trunks. only the severely retarded persist in denying bean goodness and still poo poo themselves on the reg

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK
I was talking about this with another goon a few days ago.

You poo poo yourself once, maybe twice and ok... Accidents happen. Just maybe eat more when drinking cider.

You poo poo yourself 3 times? That's it. It's something you do now. You're a pants shitter.

I'm on my second strike.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

one time i had to go really, really bad, but i had just gotten into my car to drive home from work. i thought it would be okay, i thought i could hold it, but life had different plans. for some reason, there was a bunch of traffic on the highway right after i got out of work, and everyone was going slow, real slow, like, bumper to bumper traffic slow, 5:30 rush hour slow, grandma using a walker to go down stairs slow, and it made it feel like forever before i finally got home.

all i could think about was poop. pooping. pooping in my pants. pooping in my car. pooping in my underwear (if i remembered to wear underwear, but i didn't because real men go commando), pooping all by myself in the midst of hundreds of other human beings, oblivious to the dank smell of decay and butt emanating from my rear end in a top hat. then i got home and pooped in the toilet like a normal human bean.

Izzhov
Dec 6, 2013

My head hurts.

Nigmaetcetera posted:

People here discovered Imodium.

yeah basically once I started reading the croatia thread in E/N it was all over for my trousers

Izzhov
Dec 6, 2013

My head hurts.

satanic splash-back posted:

one time i had to go really, really bad, but i had just gotten into my car to drive home from work. i thought it would be okay, i thought i could hold it, but life had different plans. for some reason, there was a bunch of traffic on the highway right after i got out of work, and everyone was going slow, real slow, like, bumper to bumper traffic slow, 5:30 rush hour slow, grandma using a walker to go down stairs slow, and it made it feel like forever before i finally got home.

all i could think about was poop. pooping. pooping in my pants. pooping in my car. pooping in my underwear (if i remembered to wear underwear, but i didn't because real men go commando), pooping all by myself in the midst of hundreds of other human beings, oblivious to the dank smell of decay and butt emanating from my rear end in a top hat. then i got home and pooped in the toilet like a normal human bean.

how loving dare you tease me like this, I was so close

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
I once drank 3 extra large iced coffees in a row at McDonald's at 6 am. It sounded good when I was insanely hung over/still drunk but I'm 100% sure it made me poo poo my pants

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Captain Yossarian posted:

I once drank 3 extra large iced coffees in a row at McDonald's at 6 am. It sounded good when I was insanely hung over/still drunk but I'm 100% sure it made me poo poo my pants

I actually took your pants off and poo poo in them then put them back on you when you were passed out drunk

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

various cheeses posted:

I actually took your pants off and poo poo in them then put them back on you when you were passed out drunk

Lol this is entirely possible

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I never poo poo my pants anymore since I switched to wearing kilts :smug:

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
its better to poo poo ones pants than to hold it in too long

if you hold it in too long or too hard you can go septic or if your poo is especially dense (eat more fiber) it can cause tears in your lower colon causing you to bleed extensively when you poop

you could even end up like mr hands with a ruptured colon

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Do you know what's the absolute worst?

It's when you can't wait for something you want so badly, that you end up doing something so terribly stupid and/or underhanded, it gets noticed and then you flat out blast a hot load of warm syrupy poo poo into your britches out of sheer embarrassment. In front of absolutely everyone you consider important in your life.

That must be the worst feeling ever. You wanted something so badly and instead you get the ultimate humiliation, bubbling, running down your legs and filling your shoes, like two camber pots.

I wonder how that must feel?

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

VendaGoat posted:

Do you know what's the absolute worst?

It's when you can't wait for something you want so badly, that you end up doing something so terribly stupid and/or underhanded, it gets noticed and then you flat out blast a hot load of warm syrupy poo poo into your britches out of sheer embarrassment. In front of absolutely everyone you consider important in your life.

That must be the worst feeling ever. You wanted something so badly and instead you get the ultimate humiliation, bubbling, running down your legs and filling your shoes, like two camber pots.

I wonder how that must feel?

That's when you need toilet shoes.

ManDingo
Jun 1, 2001
Sorry but the TSA is taking over bathroom security soon. No shoes allowed.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

satanic splash-back posted:

Speaking to cars and pooping, how is it that your rear end knows when you're like 3 blocks from home and just decides to go nuts and you have to do everything in your power not to poo poo yourself?

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

gbs outlawed being funny and all the funny people got banned

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I wear a diaper so technically I poo poo my diaper not my pants. :science:

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

ManDingo posted:

Sorry but the TSA is taking over bathroom security soon. No shoes allowed.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZCEq8jy5-M

Dirk Squarejaw posted:

Speaking to cars and pooping, how is it that your rear end knows when you're like 3 blocks from home and just decides to go nuts and you have to do everything in your power not to poo poo yourself?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uYKPBOn7kw

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010

Applewhite posted:

toilet shoes.

Mods namechange

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
its summer and we're wearing jorts now op

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
pee pee doo doo

Fiddler on the Reef
Apr 29, 2011

we're older now so we stopping pooping our pants. the cycle will be complete when we start popping our pants due to old age.

Stik3
Jan 28, 2015

From President of the colonies to this.
I stole a P.Pooper's glasses once. I don't wear glasses, but maybe one day I'll need them.
On my way to being a good ol' Arya Stark.

e: does this mean that one day i might be a p.pooper? oh god

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
I can't stop making GBS threads my god drat pants

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
I shipped my pants!

Uncle Salty
Jan 19, 2008
BOYS
So I've never noticed this effect with McDonald's iced coffee, but regular old McD's hot coffee makes my bowels go BLAMMO like nothing else. I've never been constipated but if I am, ever, I hope there will be a McDonald's in my eyeline.
Also I have never poo poo myself although one time after a ten mile run I really, really wanted to.

Fart Puzzle
Jul 25, 2007

compressed fart pieces

The closest I have come to making GBS threads my pants since I was a literal gay baby was sharting the bed when I was sick last month it was really gross and inconvenient but I'm pretty sure those words could describe nearly any pants making GBS threads

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
i havent farted off of a toilet in a week

too risky

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
The de facto pants making GBS threads thread is the TENNIS MEGATHREAD in YLLS, that's where you're supposed to post about making GBS threads your pants now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
PRO-TIP: Wear black underwear so poo poo stains arent as noticeable

• Locked thread