Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
wow looks like someone needs to *defuse* the situation here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
I guess the bombers must have used a Cis-4 plastic explosive

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
the dog disposal dog they sent is a cat

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
the bomb disposal dog they sent is a cat

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

what a horrid thought

oh wow that post must have came from an alternative reality where i embrassed myself and not made a decent joke

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
why do we have to politicalize every thread and not make goofy jokes i don't get it

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
i am going to make a point about how i hate transgender people in the women's restroom by putting a fat man and little boy in there

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Captain Yossarian posted:

It's really bad, isn't it?

yea

like we get it people, you hate internet tumblr and millennials and poo poo, that doesn't mean you need to subvert every comedic premise the world gives you to say that

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Maoist Pussy posted:

I'm also committing acts of terror against my own dick and balls.

you really have an obsession

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
if you were a bingo card nearly half your spaces would be "bad transgender post"

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
im transgender ama

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

numberoneposter posted:

i transitioned from couch to bed last night

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Wintermutant posted:

They have a middle-aged woman in custody but are saying it doesn't seem to be related to Target's shitter policy:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/suburbs/evanston/crime/ct-evr-evanston-target-bathroom-explosion-tl-0616-20160609-story.html

it looks like people had the wrong target ehh heh

• Locked thread