Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
You'd think it doesn't need to be said, but why anybody gives a poo poo about Target's bathroom policies is strange to me. Even if you don't really agree with the validity of the gender spectrum, there's nothing stopping Target from establishing its restrooms as gender neutral. It's their perogative as a company, and the burden and cost falls on them. Public restrooms are goddamn disgusting anyway, particularly in a giant store like Target, if you're using one, you probably are in too desperate a need to really care who else is in there with you.

The far more contentious issue is when this policy is applied to things like, say, elementary school bathrooms.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Roylicious posted:

Takes literally 20 seconds to write something that will spam emails at you :shrug:

See, people call me awful names for voicing opinions they don't like, but you're here actually doing shady poo poo to strangers for no reason outside of sociopathy. If you're genuinely confused why everyone else here thinks what you are doing is strange, you should re-evaluate what you are doing, why you are doing it.

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Roylicious posted:

"Shady poo poo" here consists of the mildest form of internet trolling.

Is it? Spamming email accounts? That's the mildest form? Because, see, the mildest form of Internet trolling is, like...leaving an obnoxious comment on a youtube video. Or about 90 percent of the posts in this thread. I'm not pushing a narrative, I'm pointing out to you that what you are doing is not this innocuous thing. Most assholes on teh Internet (me) don't spam emails or call people on their phones.

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

PBS Newshour posted:

the bomb disposal dog they sent is a cat

The cat, though, identifies as a dog.

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Profondo Rosso posted:

imagine caring so much about dumb bathroom poo poo that u commit acts of terrorism. lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Cthulu Carl posted:

Bomb went off in the wrong place.

A store for adult babies? I think we have a new goon favorite.

• Locked thread