Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Lol nice subtle "doggy = anal? huh?" line at the end op, love the gimmick. hated it at first but it has grown on me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Vim Fuego posted:

Ok, after years of the conflating doggystyle with anal sex gimmick, it is now hilarious. Well done!

Lol I was wondering if this was the guy

And no dude, your crown vic doesn't weight 4000 pounds. What the gently caress

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Vim Fuego posted:

Ok, after years of the conflating doggystyle with anal sex gimmick, it is now hilarious. Well done!

hahahahaha

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
hahahaha conflating

I'm Crap
Aug 15, 2001

Vim Fuego posted:

same but unironically

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
We have had lots of roundabouts installed in our area recently. I like them and there should be more. We now even have this loving thing:

Haven't driven on that yet.

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty
i have anxiety about such tasks as breathing without my throat closing up and existing without my heart exploding but driving a big rear end car in high speed traffic is just fine idk why

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
There are roundabouts here and there in the US but nobody knows how to use them since theyre uncommon and not really covered in drivers ed so that just ruins any benefit of having them. Plus they take up more space than a regular intersection i imagine that is a factor in some cities

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

A Stupid Baby posted:

i have anxiety about such tasks as breathing without my throat closing up and existing without my heart exploding but driving a big rear end car in high speed traffic is just fine idk why

Same here. I only get anxious over the absolute dumbest most irrational poo poo (24/7 thanks brain). Hurling thru the sky in a tin can air plane getting racked with turbulence? No problem.

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Idiot Kicker posted:

We have had lots of roundabouts installed in our area recently. I like them and there should be more. We now even have this loving thing:

Haven't driven on that yet.

that rules

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
within 15 years cities will be 95% roundabouts and if you cant handle it get a self driving car or stay at home

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
looking forward to 95% rubble

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

thathonkey posted:

There are roundabouts here and there in the US but nobody knows how to use them since theyre uncommon and not really covered in drivers ed so that just ruins any benefit of having them. Plus they take up more space than a regular intersection i imagine that is a factor in some cities

plenty of rotaries here in Massachusetts...i :love: them since they scare bad drivers while rewarding competent ones

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
zoom zoom

Captain Splashback
Jan 1, 2007

BY APPOINTMENT TO HER MAJESTY
QUEEN ELIZABETH II
SPLASHBACK HOLDINGS LTD
PUCKINS AND PRINTERS PURVEYORS

Lord Waffle Beard posted:

driving is a lot like doggystyle sex, its stinky, women hate it, but it gets easier as time goes on

Wtf are you on about!? Every woman I've been with loves getting plowed doggystyle. They can't see my face that way!

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Away all Goats posted:

i hate this stereotype because it implies there are people out there who are good and/or not bad at driving

you all loving suck. get the gently caress outta my way

It's also super racist

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
open your veins and let your life's blood flow forth

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT CROSSING THE STREAMS

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

Lol I was wondering if this was the guy

And no dude, your crown vic doesn't weight 4000 pounds. What the gently caress

http://www.edmunds.com/ford/crown-victoria/2011/features-specs/

Yes it does dude.

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013

Maybe after you and your GF get inside of it, the typical car only weighs 1500 MAX

Khorne
May 1, 2002

Maybe after you and your GF get inside of it, the typical car only weighs 1500 MAX
Even my fiesta weighs around 2500lbs.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
Honda accord weights like 1.5 tons. Op thinks all cars are smart cars

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT CROSSING THE STREAMS

The curb weight is the weight of your vehicle with all fluids and components but without the drivers, passengers, and cargo. A tiny 2016 Honda Fit is over 2500 pounds. The lightest cars are considerably heavier than 1500.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curb_weight

OP obviously is making a joke, not understanding how sex works or that cars are heavy. I believe the first part.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Almost any car weigh about 3,200lbs to 6,800 lbs. OP is a dummy.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

lol you are literally dumb as poo poo

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

satanic splash-back posted:

i am a driver. a real driver. im not one of those "one hand on the wheel one hand on the coffee" style drivers. im not even a "one hand on the wheel one hand on the beer" kind of driver (its illegal in my state). im a one of a kind driver, the best driver, the only one who thinks about what im doing, the only one who knows the rules, the only one who can read the colors on a traffic signal with 100% accuracy. im the only one who knows you can't turn into the outside lane from the inside lane on a left hand turn from one two lane to another two lane road. im the guy wearing sunglasses and a trenchcoat in the middle of the summer.

im the one.

you lost me man I just turn the wheel in the direction I wanna go

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones
People that drive like they think they're in a video game make me sick and I hate all of them

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

phasmid posted:

Is it okay if me and my cyclist friends take this one lane for about five car-spans? I know there's a pedway right over there, but we like being able to yell things to eachother and that's hard to do single-file. Also, you might hit a pedestrian with your bicycle and that would be dangerous

[i]IDIOT[//b]

Hrist
Feb 21, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

redm posted:

People that drive like they think they're in a video game make me sick and I hate all of them

Sometimes I forget to not steer like mario kart. Sorry :saddowns:

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
I learnt to drive rom gta

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

I dont understand why people dont have more anxiety about driving cars, its the most dangerous thing you do on a daily basis, cars are 500lb death machines, and every statistic about death compares it by saying youre more likely to die driving yo work. Its also not up to you..owning and driving is a lot like doggystyle sex, its stinky, women hate it, but it gets easier as time goes on

stop being a weenie

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
As I get older, I get more easily mad at other people for not paying attention or not following the proper driving laws. It's not like I don't make mistakes, but when you're wilfully ignorant of who has the right-of-way then you can gently caress right off you dumb oval office. :commissar:

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Druve faster to get it over with sooner, op

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
i pray for the deaths of dangerous drivers in accidents that dont involve me (or other innocent people but mostly me specifically)

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
I only use uber op and close my eyes the entire trip and benzos lots of benzos.

tokomon
Aug 23, 2007

:3: SCALE ITCH :3:

I was actually really scared of cars growing up and people used to make fun of me for it until I finally got a license at 17 and promptly wrecked my $500 piece of poo poo first car by driving it into a brick wall at a Wendy's.

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

tokomon posted:

I was actually really scared of cars growing up and people used to make fun of me for it until I finally got a license at 17 and promptly wrecked my $500 piece of poo poo first car by driving it into a brick wall at a Wendy's.

i bet they don't make fun of you anymore

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Some gbs poster is too scared to drive. It's true

tokomon
Aug 23, 2007

:3: SCALE ITCH :3:

Cnut the Great posted:

i bet they don't make fun of you anymore

I'm not even allowed to be mentioned at family gatherings, such is my shame.

Crack
Apr 10, 2009
i hope i get killed everytime i drive. one time i was mere inches from death (both wingmirrors got knocked back) at 70mph when i was overtaking a lorry (truck) and there was a bus coming on the oncoming lane and i went through the gap in the middle.

that was the day i started believing in a higher power

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

Some gbs poster is too scared to drive. It's true

lol it is symbolic if you see him point em out

• Locked thread