Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
As I get older, I get more easily mad at other people for not paying attention or not following the proper driving laws. It's not like I don't make mistakes, but when you're wilfully ignorant of who has the right-of-way then you can gently caress right off you dumb oval office. :commissar:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

tokomon posted:

I was actually really scared of cars growing up and people used to make fun of me for it until I finally got a license at 17 and promptly wrecked my $500 piece of poo poo first car by driving it into a brick wall at a Wendy's.

Wait, was this you?

http://www.comoxvalleyrecord.com/news/139483023.html

e: or this SUV?
e2: or this crash last feb?
e3: this one crashed into a window, so I guess that's not you.
e4: this guy died, so it couldn't be you.
e5: this one knocked out a corner.

I'm not sure if it's confirmation bias, but Wendy's restaraunts seem like car crash magnets.

mom and dad fight a lot fucked around with this message at 16:23 on Jun 10, 2016

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

tokomon posted:

Realtalk. Somehow, getting the wreck out of my system made me less prone to being afraid of driving. I've since driven across the country solo and navigated both LA and DC area bullshit on the regular without incident. Wrecking my poo poo on a Wendy's was the best driving lesson ever.
:shobon:

Solo driving to and from college for one summer made me much more relaxed on the road. I was slowly getting more comfortable already, but once I did four solid months of routine driving then I loosened right up.

• Locked thread