Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tokomon
Aug 23, 2007

:3: SCALE ITCH :3:

I was actually really scared of cars growing up and people used to make fun of me for it until I finally got a license at 17 and promptly wrecked my $500 piece of poo poo first car by driving it into a brick wall at a Wendy's.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tokomon
Aug 23, 2007

Cnut the Great posted:

i bet they don't make fun of you anymore

I'm not even allowed to be mentioned at family gatherings, such is my shame.

tokomon
Aug 23, 2007

Airborne Viking posted:

Wait, was this you?

http://www.comoxvalleyrecord.com/news/139483023.html

e: or this SUV?
e2: or this crash last feb?
e3: this one crashed into a window, so I guess that's not you.
e4: this guy died, so it couldn't be you
e5: this one just hit the corner

I'm not sure if it's confirmation bias, but Wendy's restaraunts seem like car crash magnets.

Blessedly, no.
It was the late 90's and I was driving a 82 Corolla that was mostly made from bondo, duct tape, and pure unfiltered teenage angst. There were butterfly, yin yang, and Claire's-purchased decals everywhere. Also the windshield was badly cracked. Even after I wrecked that POS, I still drove it for two more shameful years.
Realtalk. Somehow, getting the wreck out of my system made me less prone to being afraid of driving. I've since driven across the country solo and navigated both LA and DC area bullshit on the regular without incident. Wrecking my poo poo on a Wendy's was the best driving lesson ever.

Edit: Somehow not surprised Wendy's is a wreck magnet. Noticed that Hardee's in the morning on the weekends is the same way.

tokomon fucked around with this message at 16:32 on Jun 10, 2016

• Locked thread