Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
Apparently some bible passage by Isaiah used to say 'the lion laid down with the lamb' and now it says 'the wolf laid down with the lamb', and Forrest Gump says 'life was like a box of chocolates' even though he's sure it's 'life is like a box of chocolates'. Being the intrepid pioneer he is he has decided to venture into Brixton today to ask old time preacher men for their opinions (on the bible I guess, not Forrest Gump).

Should I tell him that jet fuel can't melt steel beams and document his reaction?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002
Sorry about your retarded father and your garbage post about your retarded father.

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
I'm pretty sure I've seen Christian pictures of lions laying down with lambs. I've never seen a similar picture of wolf with lamb.

Tenacious J
Nov 20, 2002

Woah! That's creepy!

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
SEA PATROL!

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

do this. only sea patrol can save your father.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor
Am I mis-remembering certain facts? No, can't be, I must have shifted into a parallel dimension.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMqZ2PPOLik

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Bacon Terrorist posted:

Being the intrepid pioneer he is he has decided to venture into Brixton today to ask old time preacher men for their opinions (on the bible I guess, not Forrest Gump).

How would that help? All those old preachers are probably from this reality, not his original reality.

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
Mental illness runs in the family op sorry :(

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
it doesn't do anything, that's the beauty of it

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with
Phat Radical Mathematical type Scriptures
Elementary, Watson!

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
u mean like the ring as in the ring? or the ring as in the squared circle? how about tell dad to go a few rounds with mom under the covers and then he may lose the aggression

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
There's nothing mobile about the mobile destructor

sex idiot
Apr 25, 2016

SEA PATROL

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR
Ive got to go to brixton later OP , want me to punch your dad in the face or anything

The preachers there are dumb as poo poo and really annoying so i could punch them too if theyre all going to be int he same place

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Meet him in Brixton and tell him you're his wife in disguise see if you can get him to blow you.

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR

criscodisco posted:

Meet him in Brixton and tell him you're his wife in disguise see if you can get him to blow you.

this sounds like a job for the Brixton tranny

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCSacO6A5mU

she makes deliveries

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK
Does he not have google? Can he not just google it and see they're both often misquoted and altered slightly to fit the tense in which they're being used?

edit: Where's the fun in that? Tell your Da to enjoy his adventures. :unsmith:

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

I was looking at the dude shoveling posts in the pic and only saw the figure on the right in like my peripheral vision and just saw it as an awkwardly posed figure in a shiny black bodysuit and for a brief moment thought it was a chick.

Then I realized that's absurd, there are no women in SEA PATROL.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Why not does their ragging attract sharks?

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

sex idiot posted:

SEA PATROL

Bring back SEA PATROL 2016

greg sexyvibes
May 7, 2007
IF I EVER FIRST POST AGAIN SOMETHING BAD WILL HAPPEN TO ME

Gridlocked posted:

Bring back SEA PATROL 2016

Make SEA PATROL great again.

Also, wtf are you guys on with this sea patrol stuff? I'm lost.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
memories are hilariously wrong a lot of the time its why eyewitness testimony is trash in court

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

greg sexyvibes posted:

Make SEA PATROL great again.

Also, wtf are you guys on with this sea patrol stuff? I'm lost.

I think and would hope it's in the goldmine

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

criscodisco posted:

Why not does their ragging attract sharks?

Because SEA PATROL is a manly endeavor for manly men and not to be sullied by the presence of women.

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

op ask ur mum about the mandingo effect

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Tell him that the lion may lay with the sheep but the sheep maybe a wolf in sheep's clothing.

Oooooh look! SEA PATROL!

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
Maybe get him a three wolf lamb T-shirt?

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
I first heard of the Mandela effect of Art Bell, and to be honest I did think Nelson Mandela was dead at the time, but I don't think it's anything weird, I just don't bother caring about anything going on outside my bong.

Plus Nelson Mandela sounds like an old timey name.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
It's the Berenstein Bears and no one can tell me different OP you filthy universe A scum.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Ben Smash posted:

three wolf lamb

thanks for the new band name

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

criscodisco posted:

I first heard of the Mandela effect of Art Bell, and to be honest I did think Nelson Mandela was dead at the time, but I don't think it's anything weird, I just don't bother caring about anything going on outside my bong.

Plus Nelson Mandela sounds like an old timey name.

I looked up the Mandela Effect on Wikipedia because I've never heard of it, and the wiki article is called 'Confabulation' and talks about how it's a symptom of Alzheimer's, or brain tumors, or Swiss cheese brain from alcoholism.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Alzheimer's disease is a hard thing for families, I'll keep your father in my prayers.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Cthulu Carl posted:

I looked up the Mandela Effect on Wikipedia because I've never heard of it, and the wiki article is called 'Confabulation' and talks about how it's a symptom of Alzheimer's, or brain tumors, or Swiss cheese brain from alcoholism.

No it's when the toilet flushes counter clockwise in the southern hemisphere

Dean of Swing
Feb 22, 2012

Thanks SEA PATROL.

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
WEll Bucko I got news for ya the Mandelan effect is here, it's just another one of those quantum effects, just because we arrived at the same place here now it doesn't mean we all had the exact same past... it's all about probabilities, anyway I could go on at length about this in a manic state but it seems like u got your share of that kinda thing good luck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

Bacon Terrorist posted:

Apparently some bible passage by Isaiah used to say 'the lion laid down with the lamb' and now it says 'the wolf laid down with the lamb', and Forrest Gump says 'life was like a box of chocolates' even though he's sure it's 'life is like a box of chocolates'. Being the intrepid pioneer he is he has decided to venture into Brixton today to ask old time preacher men for their opinions (on the bible I guess, not Forrest Gump).

Should I tell him that jet fuel can't melt steel beams and document his reaction?

Take your pills, you'll feel much better afterwards.

• Locked thread