Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
what's up with this? do they not have xboxes and computers? my guess is that it's because mom won't let them smoke weed in the house, but I don't really know because I had a cool mom in high school and also a crippling WoW addiction and no friends.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

they have sex behind the stores on stained mattresses

Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012
aren't you a teenager?

Meander
Apr 1, 2010

No money to go out or get drunk, and everyone else is doing it?

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
Windows 98 confirmed for the dumb nerd know one liked.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

less people around to witness illegal poo poo we do

e: unless you mean hanging out in them before nightfall, in which case gently caress if i know why anyone does that

tomatoes and shit
Sep 17, 2015

flexibility OP

they usually dont find out whos parents are letting kids drink in their basement til 9 or 10 PM, and normal parents dont let their 16 year olds leave at that hour with no advanced notice

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

home sucks, school sucks

there they are free

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Gadot gonna swing by in the minivan any minute now

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

Dreddout posted:

Windows 98 confirmed for the dumb nerd know one liked.

Oh absolutely. Except I had the illusion of friends because I sold weed and occasionally other things. Only years later did I realize no one is actually friends with their dealer and they were just being nice to me because I had drugs.

:smith:

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
I hung out with 130 teenagers today in a giant parking lot and it beat the poo poo out of work or home.

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same

Windows 98 posted:

Oh absolutely. Except I had the illusion of friends because I sold weed and occasionally other things. Only years later did I realize no one is actually friends with their dealer and they were just being nice to me because I had drugs.

that's so sad :(

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

uh its called "cruising" idiot

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

im gaye posted:

uh its called "cruising" idiot

i thought cruising happened in parks, truck stops, and airport bathrooms.

Ben Murphy
Sep 9, 2001

I like him in spite of the fact that he's not me.
where else can you practice your sweet hoverboard tricks

now hold my vape pen, i'm gonna hashtag crush this jump

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Windows 98 posted:

what's up with this? do they not have xboxes and computers? my guess is that it's because mom won't let them smoke weed in the house, but I don't really know because I had a cool mom in high school and also a crippling WoW addiction and no friends.

You had a WOW addiction in high school? And a 2005 reg date? You are a virgin, aren't you?

Novo
May 13, 2003

Stercorem pro cerebro habes
Soiled Meat
to get away from the internet maybe?

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
hanging out in parking lots has been a teenage activity since the beginning of time dude, its a "good" thing and better than tweeting their loot crates or whatever!

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.

Windows 98 posted:

haha gently caress em, we're cool though, not like those guys, I don't just care about your drugs, and also which drugs specifically they are?

proctorbot
Jan 27, 2005
BUT CAN IT FEEL??!?!
they are waiting for you to leave so they can fcuk each other with their hot young tender tight bodies

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
because they're God drat layabout MILLENIALS op

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

proctorbot posted:

they are waiting for you to leave so they can fcuk each other with their hot young tender tight bodies

Probably this.

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider
Lolligagging

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

They're being social w/ their friends op

Things that are obviously beyond your comprehension (having friends and not being a total shut in loser)

tazjin
Jul 24, 2015

maxhush posted:

They're being social w/ their friends op

Things that are obviously beyond your comprehension (having friends and not being a total shut in loser)

I'm social with friends a lot but it's always very expensive :smith:

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

i tried to imagine the op's perspective and then i felt really bad for him.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

satanic splash-back posted:

i tried to imagine the op's perspective and then i felt really bad for him.

It must have been very hard considering you have no imagination whatsoever, as evidence by your posts.

Verily I Shat
May 24, 2015

by Smythe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whZuz5Dwtw8

proctorbot
Jan 27, 2005
BUT CAN IT FEEL??!?!

tazjin posted:

I'm social with friends a lot but it's always very expensive :smith:

Have you tried just hanging around in parking lots? I think it is free.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
ive seen your picture windows 98 and i would definitely put your rear end in a locker

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

vols bitch posted:

ive seen your picture windows 98 and i would definitely put your rear end in a locker

Can you put something in my rear end instead? :smugmrgw:

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
gently caress this thread. im out. gonna go hang in the Ross dress for less lot with the cool kids.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Windows 98 posted:

Can you put something in my rear end instead? :smugmrgw:

no butt stuff

Yunvespla
Jan 21, 2016
just chiming in to say a lot of my really good friends are weed dealers lol thats not how it always works bud

Fiddler on the Reef
Apr 29, 2011

The only kids hanging out in the parking lot in my home town were the ones you knew weren't going anywhere in life. Except my town was relatively affluent, so they all had to move to shittier towns nearby after high school so I guess they went somewhere afterall.

tazjin
Jul 24, 2015

ORIGINAL GANGSTER posted:

The only kids hanging out in the parking lot in my home town were the ones you knew weren't going anywhere in life. Except my town was relatively affluent, so they all had to move to shittier towns nearby after high school so I guess they went somewhere afterall.

and now they're lawyers and CEOs

Fiddler on the Reef
Apr 29, 2011

tazjin posted:

and now they're lawyers and CEOs

haha no now they're gas station attendants. The Ivy league crew played poker, went to movies, and had LAN parties.

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
Because they don't have any money. If they had any money, they'd go and do whatever the hell it is they do in private.

Degenerate Star
Oct 27, 2005
unlikely
They wander the asphalt wastelands, slowly coming to the realization that their lives have no meaning and no one cares because they're worthless teenagers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

You had a WOW addiction in high school? And a 2005 reg date? You are a virgin, aren't you?

Answer the question, op....

• Locked thread