Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Biggest disappointment of The Finals so far...
Kyrie Irving
Steph Curry
Klay Thompson
The Fact that Mark Jackson is on our TV's
Steph Curry's new shoes
Kevin Love's liquefied brain
LeBron not averaging 50/10/10
Adam Silver for not rigging the games so they're all close
View Results

• Locked thread
Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
in 2 weeks i will be poor and destitute but it is worth it as i will not miss one minute of this game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
TT BOY

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
this is much interesting to look at. fouls! some shots going in! others not. let's watch on....

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
TT a beast on the boards, a beast in the board ROOM

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
tell me again why my boy TT wasnt worth the money. but he doesnt do flying plane dunks or flip dribble tricks or 3 dingers!!!

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
i wont be mad if the cavs team i see right now loses. at least they are Trying

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel

Chokes McGee posted:

do the people in Cleveland pee or a lot or

randy newman wrote a song about it. i think its called "pissy pissy riva"

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
way nice travel dray mond. maybe you should travel to the middle of a violent cyclone

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
did we just see a glimpse of Secret TT? who can dribble and hit turnarounds? the ol doggo's been sandbaggin us this whole time!

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel

Ramadu posted:

edit: hahaha jack you know whats up

I think we have whom is trapped backwardsly. if you've ever seen the thinly human veneer stretched over the rotted face of the feared succubus, well i need tell you lot nothing. it's plain as monday. Look at that fool. No idea what hit him probably, met her at a bar, or singles mixer through his work, she didn't seem special but soon he was overwhelmingly in love with her. It's all the same, just the faces change...

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
kyrie's dumb possessions are awesome if he makes the twisty turnaround

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
all that TT work for a loving iso to 3

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
so many cavs just loving STAND THERE???? BOX SOMEONE OUT! HELP ON THE BEST FINISHER GOD EVER MADE!!! where do you think you are???

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
this cavs team better thank their luckies that im not there to ream them on the bench in T/O. a ringlander, brought in to bring some knukkleheads to task

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
GOOD THING WE HAVE MR LUE TO HOLD US STEADY AND MAKE THE RIGHT CALLS

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

I cannot loving understand why this is happening. The Cavs play great for about 30 minutes and then just stop doing literally everything that was working. Someone who understands basketball please explain this to me.

Either they decide they just don't care or are too tired to put for the effort that the want to. Or conspiracy

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
th loving ref just watching green slap at lebron and letting it go. what garbage

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
loving garbage, CAVS. did you not READ my illustrative story of 21 with my buddies???

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
hmmm asif Lue isn't simply doing the patented Lue Stew, which is sit and Stew for several games, go down 3-1, then win out to get the golden bagel.

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
good ol Steve-Dave Feldman

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
i quit a job with health and dental insurance for THAT????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel

Paperback Writer posted:

so you weren't kidding

Oh no, I really did quit my job. I promise there are other, non NBA reasons.

• Locked thread