Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Biggest disappointment of The Finals so far...
Kyrie Irving
Steph Curry
Klay Thompson
The Fact that Mark Jackson is on our TV's
Steph Curry's new shoes
Kevin Love's liquefied brain
LeBron not averaging 50/10/10
Adam Silver for not rigging the games so they're all close
View Results

• Locked thread
warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

R.D. Mangles posted:

ban kyrie from team usa; force him to play for his native australia behind a bunch of dellavedovae

:swoon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

attackmole posted:

You guys hate Green too much. I'm starting a fan club for him.

I love him, OP

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

:laffo: Irving

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

Which of you goons just ran out to take on Green?

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

:fork:

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

FIRST TIME posted:

OMG, yes please, let's jerk off NBA security for tackling an unruly fan. :rolleyes:

THEY'RE HEROES, MAN, LIKE THE COPS ON 9/11

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

Lessail posted:

yeha for lebron because curry is perfect and if he lost the fight then OBVIOUSLY he was injured

:salt:

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

:shook:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

TBeats posted:

It's like if a dude has a history of beating his wife, you would probably think it was hosed up if he just pinched her butt.

Nice analogy.

• Locked thread