Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION
so I logged onto Grindr in search of a good bit of d and my workmate was on there . My whole world has been shaken would never have picked him for a "poo puncher". It got me thinking that there must be lots of ppl out there with stories of finding uncomfortably close profiles on dating sites, like if you see your mum on tinder or some thing. Any1?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

The Wizard of Poz posted:

so I logged onto Grindr in search of a good bit of d and my workmate was on there . My whole world has been shaken would never have picked him for a "poo puncher". It got me thinking that there must be lots of ppl out there with stories of finding uncomfortably close profiles on dating sites, like if you see your mum on tinder or some thing. Any1?

did u get the d

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
So gently caress your coworker you gently caress.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

VendaGoat posted:

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION
coworker is ugly.

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

jackyl posted:

did u get the d

no I went home and cried.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

coworker is ugly.

VendaGoat posted:

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

no I went home and cried.

good.

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

I know the devil is real.
I know the devil is real.

VendaGoat posted:

Pound_Coin
Feb 5, 2004
£

recons better than grindr

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

yeah

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

Pound_Coin posted:

recons better than grindr

recons?

Pound_Coin
Feb 5, 2004
£

https://www.recon.com/en/App

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

coworker is ugly.

Even better because you can require he wear a mask.

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

coworker is ugly.

wow racist

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

I'll check it out but I can guarantee you no one in my area will know about this app. I live in the past.

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

to be clear I'm seeing a guy who is potentially a more long term prospect but I was bored

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Start talking to your coworker about dude's dicks now.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

last guy i met on grindr just asked me to paint a bullseye on his butt and throw darts at it. didn't mention it at all beforehand

it was real awkward because he drove like an hour so i didn't want to say no

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Flash him your taint at the urinal lineup and then start getting him to do your work.

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

Tom Gorman posted:

last guy i met on grindr just asked me to paint a bullseye on his butt and throw darts at it. didn't mention it at all beforehand

Haha wait so he waited until you actually had a meetup to mention that? That's loving funny

Pound_Coin
Feb 5, 2004
£

Tom Gorman posted:

see that dude should have been on recon instead

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

Tom Gorman posted:

were they full on metal darts? did you do it? did he have first aid on hand or did you gently caress him with the darts in his rear end?

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Tom Gorman posted:

like suction cup darts, or actual metal darts?

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

Pound_Coin posted:

see that dude should have been on recon instead

I downloaded it, it's not for me. I don't really have any extreme fetishes

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
bet you cant find me on grindr you dumb bitch :flip::flipoff:

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

Cowman posted:

were they full on metal darts? did you do it? did he have first aid on hand or did you gently caress him with the darts in his rear end?

i didn't have paint so i had to draw the bullseye on with a sharpie. the darts were metal and i couldn't get any to stick. i was aiming for the butthole but if i focused more on a cheek it would have made more solid contact b/c i hit tailbone with most of my shots, i think.

we didn't bang at all, i think he was disappointed at my dart throwing and called it

epsilon
Oct 31, 2001

Fag

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

op: *walks up to water cooler where gay friend from work is enjoying a cup of water* So have you heard of fat hairy cocks?

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
maybe he's straight but likes to let cumthirsty twinks suck his D

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

VendaGoat posted:

Pound_Coin
Feb 5, 2004
£

your loss mang

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Poz Him Imo.

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
I've made a couple fake grindr profiles for my friends as a prank. It could be one of those.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
but OP that means yor gay too

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

I saw a facebook friend on Scruff, said hi, he said hi back. We didn't gently caress, we are not attracted to each other.

I hope you enjoyed my story

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Cubone posted:

I saw a facebook friend on Scruff, said hi, he said hi back. We didn't gently caress, we are not attracted to each other.

I hope you enjoyed my story

tbqh it was kinda boring story

spice it up

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

is grindr like tinder where you swipe left and right? I could just install it and find out but I'm too lazy

RoxiesMD
Oct 20, 2013

by LadyAmbien
What do you do for work? Do you work for some sort of gay post office or something?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
what happened to the 'e' in grindr? why did they take it out? is it supposed to make it more hip sounding??

• Locked thread