Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Thanks to the invention of the internet in the 1990's, humans can see cunts for free, without any financial, emotional, or temporal investment into another human being. Better yet, its completely legal (unless you're under 18 and clicking the line that says "i'm over 18" but I'm fairly certain that is also a remnant of the 90's) and, in fact, encouraged by some religions and family structures. Cunts, freely shared, freely seen, constantly loving. Cunts, hosed, loving, and will gently caress every time the play button is pressed, and even hosed in reverse when the video is reversed. The future is communication; communication of cunts and oval office experiences.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

satanic splash-back posted:

Thanks to the invention of the internet in the 1990's, humans can see cunts for free, without any financial, emotional, or temporal investment into another human being. Better yet, its completely legal (unless you're under 18 and clicking the line that says "i'm over 18" but I'm fairly certain that is also a remnant of the 90's) and, in fact, encouraged by some religions and family structures. Cunts, freely shared, freely seen, constantly loving. Cunts, hosed, loving, and will gently caress every time the play button is pressed, and even hosed in reverse when the video is reversed. The future is communication; communication of cunts and oval office experiences.

I just got this really cool business idea: imagine if there were a magazine with cunts in it, delivered right to your doorstep. It could also have articles, for plausible deniability

Olive Mohel
Nov 8, 2006

Life is more than a series of ones and zeroes.
It's getting hot out there! You might be tempted to have some of that summertime treat known as ice cream. But why pay extra to have the ice and cream mixed together for you? Just shove some ice cubes into your mouth and chug some cream, then swish it all around in your mouth. Delicious!

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

why spend money on storebought cream when you can just spray your body's natural cream directly in your own mouth

Beige
Sep 13, 2004

Doctor Dogballs posted:

why spend money on storebought cream when you can just spray your body's natural cream directly in your own mouth

There must be wikihow illustrations of this somewhere, I'm sure.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Why buy toilet paper when there are towels hanging in your bathroom? Toss them in the washer and recycle.

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

satanic splash-back posted:

Please don't post the abstract for my latest paper

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
Instead of wasting money on condoms, become the pull-out king!

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
Ascend from the mortal plane and save money on rent

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Why stop to pick up steak on the way home when you can just quickly pull over and grab that raccoon on the side of the road? You're saving both time AND money!

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Parallax Scroll posted:

save gas by not leaving the house

This is excellent advice. I also save money by not buying food.

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?
Steal your neighbors paper and never buy tp again

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?
get a donkey and ride it to work instead of driving, you can also replace your lawnmower with the donkey I guess in the winter you can feed it your neighbors newspaper, but you'll have to find another tp substitute.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Dreddout posted:

Instead of wasting money on condoms, become the pull-out king!

learn to perform home abortions. no more condoms and a nice source of side income

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Slyph posted:

Checks out

So you can save lots of money by taking food, eating it, then give it back to the store after digesting it. No need to worry about pissing in the top of the toilet when all your waste just gets returned to the store you got your food at.

Serious Party Gods
Apr 2, 2009

Sustain yourself on the cheap by only eating chain

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
cultivate bed bugs and eat those

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
make a chili without bean with them

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Shoot/stab/wallop people and rummage through their pockets, taking anything of value

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
I have an easier way. Be white and commit crime. I shoplift at whole foods to save hundreds.

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS

Zombie Boat posted:

I have an easier way. Be white and commit crime. I shoplift at whole foods to save hundreds.

Yes, but how white are you?
Are you farm-to-table white?

Beige
Sep 13, 2004
be good at swimming

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
be rich and exploit tax loopholes

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine
looks like imagination christmas this year kids

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i'm sorry, kids, imagination santa didn't bring you any imaginary presents this year - try to imagine some imaginary coal instead

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot
Save money by never having kids. If you already have kids, don't fret! The cold embrace of a gropey nursing home attendant is something to look forward to in your twilight years.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
eat your own poop instead of going to chipotle

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Eat fresh

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

eat someone else's cum and not yours save yours for rainy days and to seed the future generation

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
Have children then eat you children to save on food costs

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

ghlbtsk posted:

Yes, but how white are you?
Are you farm-to-table white?

I'm white like a snow hare in an alabaster white out during a klan rally.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
i'm white like a blind polar bear in a blizzard eating rice with mayo on top

Hyped
Jan 28, 2004
Buy your own espresso machine and grinder, it's an investment to begin with but .50 cents per cup made at home vs 4.00 per cup at a barista adds up quick.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i just took a big SBD in my cubicle :twisted:

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

Mozi posted:

i'm white like a blind polar bear in a blizzard eating rice with mayo on top

mayo isn't super white tbh

Beige
Sep 13, 2004

Chinatown posted:

i just took a big SBD in my cubicle :twisted:

The joy will be increased by multitudes if you do it in another's cubicle.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost

Ahundredbux posted:

mayo isn't super white tbh

it's albino mayo

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001