Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I think a new year deserves a new thread that at least temporarily will be free of aspergers and circle jerks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scoss
Aug 17, 2015

Holyshoot posted:

Are they giving some sort of thing to do with that power you'll get from the infinity power after playing for a long time? Or is it just "ONE SHOT MONSTERS EVEN HARDER!"

The difficulty slider is basically their long term answer to power creep. It gives them a system designed from the beginning to scale for adding new difficulty tiers with stronger enemies and better loot, similar to the way difficulty works in Diablo 3 now. I would say Danger Room was their answer but DR sucks so this system is probably better.

Gibbering Madness
Nov 7, 2009

69 69 69 68
Marvel Heroes 2016: Not the worst thing that happened in 2016, but close

Kainser
Apr 27, 2010

O'er the sea from the north
there sails a ship
With the people of Hel
at the helm stands Loki
After the wolf
do wild men follow

Sun Wu Kampf posted:

I think a new year deserves a new thread that at least temporarily will be free of aspergers and circle jerks.

It's a video game with comic book characters, you can't avoid the aspergers.

Mover
Jun 30, 2008

https://twitter.com/Raccoonatic/status/815426494352789505

Marvel Heroes 2017: #2ndYearOfTheRaccoon

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise

Sun Wu Kampf posted:

gently caress you that's the life of this thread

Dosvidanya
May 28, 2004

I don't advertise for free ;-*
Maybe keep the David Bowie theme going with something like Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes :shobon:

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Steam has started patching for me. 8.8 GB patch.

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Kheldarn posted:

Steam has started patching for me. 8.8 GB patch.

88 hail hootler

Erdricks
Sep 8, 2005

There's nothing refreshing like a sauna!
Holy crap new logan trailer looks great.

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
ICR told me that the first person who is online has to be the new guild leader

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Ghostlight has been kind enough to touch up the OP so gotta give credit where credit is due.

So later today while the servers are down, I'll post the new thread with a blurb about some of the major changes. Right at the top, I want to do bullet points for all the significant changes. Can somebody just post a list of the ones people should know and I'll put that in the OP.

Also, new thread title? Go.
I rolled what I thought the important changes were into the "Welcome back" section, because those are the people who need to know changes, and also because you said you were busy so I was trying to keep the updating necessary as minimal as possible given the current OP is still saying it's the 3 year anniversary event.

Marvel Heroes 2016: Fury and the Beast.

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

Jusupov posted:

ICR told me that the first person who is online has to be the new guild leader

i hope that person is cides, our messiah returned to lead us into the marvel heroes 2017 promise land

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Marvel Heroes 2016: Doomsaw Please Come Back!

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

Sun Wu Kampf posted:

how do you make a thread without an OP

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

I did it. https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3806314&perpage=40

I'll close this down once I copy and paste more
Of your material.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

PSYCH!!!!!!!!

Closing down! Move to the new serious, optimistic thread now. Bye forever this thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Posting in a closed thread.

• Locked thread