Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
today i got paid boatloads of money to ride around with some restaurant owner in a golf cart

after he got tired of poo poo he gave me a vip wristband and i got free booze and food for the next 6 hours

does your job own goons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poopnanners
May 3, 2016

hey guys lets party
I ain' gotta do poo poo! My momma take care of me!

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
no op my job definitely does not own

Starshark
Dec 22, 2005
Doctor Rope
I'm getting paid seventy bucks an hour and the only skills I need for this job are microsoft word knowledge (nothing more complicated than 'how do I save' and 'how do I get this text in italics') and how to turn a computer off and on. It's pretty good.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

vols bitch posted:

today i got paid boatloads of money to ride around with some restaurant owner in a golf cart

after he got tired of poo poo he gave me a vip wristband and i got free booze and food for the next 6 hours

does your job own goons

it used to when my dad was the boss. Now, after 10 years my uncle has taken over. Gonna look for a new one

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Starshark posted:

I'm getting paid seventy bucks an hour and the only skills I need for this job are microsoft word knowledge (nothing more complicated than 'how do I save' and 'how do I get this text in italics') and how to turn a computer off and on. It's pretty good.

MY NIGGA

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
I get paid $14 an hour testing and writing insurance software. It's my life and excitement

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Edgar posted:

I get paid $14 an hour testing and writing insurance software. It's my life and excitement

please file your life in the waste receptacle

this thread is for goons with boss rear end jobs

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
I get paid exorbitantly to bang supermodels, in an effort by their publicists to keep them down to earth.

criscodisco fucked around with this message at 01:59 on Jun 12, 2016

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

criscodisco posted:

I get paid exorbitant exorbitantly to bang supermodels, in an effort by their publicists to keep them down to earth.

It's a shame that you're gay :(

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

i work at a bank and it owns because there is tons of money just lying around that i can take and nobody notices

like its my first week but already if i keep u pthe pace i'm going to make six figures this year

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
I find my work meaningful, even if it could stand to pay me more.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i make the most money

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
here are some cons to my job:

forgot sunscreen
had to quit drinkin so i could come home and hang with the kids while the wife went out with friends

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

Then one day I meet a man,
He came to me and said,
"Hard work good and hard work fine,
but first take care of head"
Grimey Drawer
My job is p stressful and I can never shake the feeling that I am a huge fraud and someday people will clue into this but I keep getting gigs and have gotten people to sometimes pay me fuckin $800 a day to just make poo poo up so idk I am gonna ride this thing out I guess. It is really great not having to work a 9-5 though and last summer I took two months off so I guess it is pretty sweet and the stress nightmares usually go away a day or two after the gig is over.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

bongwizzard posted:

My job is p stressful and I can never shake the feeling that I am a huge fraud and someday people will clue into this but I keep getting gigs and have gotten people to sometimes pay me fuckin $800 a day to just make poo poo up so idk I am gonna ride this thing out I guess. It is really great not having to work a 9-5 though and last summer I took two months off so I guess it is pretty sweet and the stress nightmares usually go away a day or two after the gig is over.

see it here goons

this man JOB OWNS

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Weekdays: Get paid to write comedy like this: http://www.blastr.com/2016-6-1/persona-2-bionic-commando-and-5-more-video-games-shoehorn-nazis-ridiculous-ways
Weekends: Teach smart, motivated students
Yeah, my jobs own

Drunk Nerds fucked around with this message at 01:59 on Jun 12, 2016

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

vols bitch posted:

please file your life in the waste receptacle

this thread is for goons with boss rear end jobs

I get paid 17.50 Do I make it?

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
Look, all I'm saying is my job better loving own. I am giving up my time, my personality, and the autonomy of my body for a wage here.

You should send me to Kuwait. I ain't gotta learn poo poo.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

I get paid 17.50 Do I make it?
back of the bus with you!

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
Otherwise I will eat a .45 and I don't give a gently caress add it to your suicide statistics.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

vols bitch posted:

back of the bus with you!

i'd rather call uber

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

My job pays pretty well but it's terrifying and mostly outdoors and I hate it.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

UnfortunateSexFart posted:

My job pays pretty well but it's terrifying and mostly outdoors and I hate it.

What do you do?

Hrist
Feb 21, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
When I was 15 I was working as a caterer, and my boss would let me stay on the clock at the end of the night to hang out and drink with him. No job since has been even close to that though.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Hrist posted:

When I was 15 I was working as a caterer, and my boss would let me stay on the clock at the end of the night to hang out and drink with him. No job since has been even close to that though.

when I was 15 I worked at Boston Market

Turdo
Jun 15, 2012

I am my own boss and my boss SUCKS rear end

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

vols bitch posted:

does your job own goons

Dis poo poo and booze is the only way I can "enjoy" golf. But, yes I understand Op.

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

Quoth the Raven "I love the power glove. It's so bad..."
No it sucks rear end thanks for reminding me

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

boston market is very good, so good choice for your first job

Hrist
Feb 21, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

I've never seen one of those anywhere on this side of the country. So I don't know if I'm being owned or what.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
the boss handed me $20 the other day for "deliveries and poo poo"

The Whole Internet
May 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

bongwizzard posted:

i got news for you bud

everyone in a white collar job is a fraud in their job. society is literally a house of cards held up by a web of lies

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Hrist posted:

I've never seen one of those anywhere on this side of the country. So I don't know if I'm being owned or what.
they exist on the beast coast :smuggo:

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

i did the math and the amount of time i spend making GBS threads at work is a little over a week of work a year

i call it shart week

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Hrist posted:

neither am I??

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i make pizza dough 7 days a week for a sometimes very nice and sometimes very cranky Indian couple I really enjoy my job because it's basically like playing with play dough for a few hours a day

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
my job is sucking dick for free and business is gooooooood

e: in other words im unemployed and committed to my hobby full time

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

symbolic posted:

boston market is very good, so good choice for your first job

it was my third job. The cemetery I work for is also my second. I had about 20 jobs in between

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hrist
Feb 21, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

symbolic posted:

they exist on the beast coast :smuggo:

So do I. And I've still never seen one. They must just be too good for this particular area. :smith:

• Locked thread