Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
the whole drat time

booyaka
booyaka

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWG3WiH38zg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
Hijo del Rey Misterio es el rey de lucha libre!

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

yea

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.
He's much better now seeing as he doesn't look like an inflated dummy

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

You know, in spite of being a bloodthirsty monster who injures people for fun, I will never not be a huge fan of Rey Mysterio. He deserved so much better than the lovely title runs he got in WWE.

If only he didn't have an insatiable lust for blood.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Remember when Rey Mysterio hurt your favorite wrestler, on purpose? hosed up, but true.

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

Alaois posted:

Remember when Rey Mysterio hurt your favorite wrestler, on purpose? hosed up, but true.

He killed a guy that one time. His bloodlust knows no bounds.

Too soon?

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

GOAT

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
Roman reigns better

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Rey Mysterio goes to Reno for the sights a lot :ohdear:

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

very numerous shania twain songs were written about raim astario on the same 2 hour flight in 1996

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you
I will defend Rey to my death. Dude rules

Von Linus
Apr 6, 2006
I complete me.
Let us never forget that Rachel would have married Rey rather than Ross were it possible.

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Who knows where its at~

Real talk, Rey along with Ultimo Dragon is one of the main reasons I started to like wrestling as a child, and as a San Diegan I'm super proud that one of the greatest Pro Wrestlers in history is a local. He deserves to be recognized alongside Junior Seau and Tony Gwynn on the city's proverbial Sports Mt. Rushmore.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

I brought a sign to a WWE event that said, "Rey is here" and they took it from me. They took it from me with unyielding aggression. I asked, "May I have my sign back?" and the person in uniform stared at me and said "No."

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

One self. Sisson?

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Ninety-one? There are ninety other "Tiger Drivers"? Do any involve actual tigers, or driving?
Rey is basically the North-American Jushin Liger and if you don't appreciate him because you think his signature move is dumb you can go gently caress yourself.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Rey was my first favorite pro wrestler. He's the greatest of all time

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
agreed op

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Illinois Smith posted:

Rey is basically the North-American Jushin Liger and if you don't appreciate him because you think his signature move is dumb you can go gently caress yourself.
hell same

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

I remember when George Michael's Sports Machine used to randomly cover wrestling related stuff, to which the news talking heads would of course snicker and move on. Then one time he broke out a highlight reel of Mysterio's WCW stuff, to which they were like "Holy crap, I don't watch this but I think I should to see that guy."

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
Aside from being great in the ring, Rey seems like a real nice guy, too. There was an LU taping recently that ended with him in the ring and they gave the crowd the clearance to leave. Security was like, trying to clear a path for Rey to leave as everyone was filing out, but he was too busy sitting on the ring apron shaking everyone's hand and talking to kids.

Also little Dominic came to a taping recently and that kid is like 6'2" now.

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS
That's my pueblo

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

rey owns, the only thing not good about his wwe run is they made his title run look like poo poo but nothing that was rey's fault

i bought wrestlemania 22 mainly to see rey mysterio win the title and they only gave that match 9 minutes! i'm still angry about that

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

This is much more one-sided than the Roman thread

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Rey Myserio is nothing but a spotmonkey who never had any psycology

Big Bidness
Aug 2, 2004

Gonzo McFee posted:

Rey Myserio is nothing but a spotmonkey who never had any psycology

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch
All I want is a Trios team made up of Rey, Hijo de Rey and Rey Horus.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you
Rey Mysterio Junior is bout it bout it and

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

peel my potatoes

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Who's that jumpin' out the sky theme > Booyaka 619 theme

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

That first Booyaka theme before they redid it was real bad

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

The Raw Elimination Chamber at No Way Out 09 is one of my favorite matches ever

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

bradzilla posted:

Oh God Rey was so loving great in that match.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Remember that time Jericho kept trying to take off Rey's mask and then one time he did it and Rey had a smaller mask underneath it?

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

bradzilla posted:

BROCK LESBIAN posted:

Remember that time Jericho kept trying to take off Rey's mask and then one time he did it and Rey had a smaller mask underneath it?
Both moments are great forever.

DukeofCA
Aug 18, 2011

I am shocked and appalled.

Sanguinia posted:

as a San Diegan I'm super proud that one of the greatest Pro Wrestlers in history is a local. He deserves to be recognized alongside Junior Seau and Tony Gwynn on the city's proverbial Sports Mt. Rushmore.

Same.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
Rey was great even when Nash took his mask and he started gluing devil horns to his head as part of the Filthy Animals.

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Who knows where its at~

Animal-Mother posted:

Rey was great even when Nash took his mask and he started gluing devil horns to his head as part of the Filthy Animals.

I'm glad he got to keep that cool looking WCW Cruiserweight Tag Team Title belt after the Last Nitro. Fun conversation piece for parties and such I bet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Agreed OP

• Locked thread