Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Sinners Sandwich posted:

Did you not play ME2 and Inquisition?

ME2 is good, Inquisition is bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Phi230 posted:

ME2 lacked the world building and atmosphere of 1, replacing it for soulless, shallow action movie plot

ME1 was star trek mixed with 24. ME2 was forgettable action movie of the week

On the other hand ME2 is actually fun to play unlike 1.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Phi230 posted:

ME1 was an RPG and ME2 was a dumb shooter, different strokes i guess

Sorry, I didn't realize that RPG is synonymous with "poo poo gameplay".

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Sinners Sandwich posted:

Why was Inquisition bad? I havn't played the dlcs yet so I ducked my head down but I thought it was a really solid game and up there with ME2 and 3

Combat is sub-MMO quality and (almost) all of the sidequests are loving garbage. The main story is also pretty bad.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

I'd bet a large portion of writers of anything were fanfiction writers at some point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

It feels weird to single Bioware out for tokenism regarding lbgt representation when they are still better than the vast majority of other games which have gently caress all

• Locked thread