Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

I think the most likely thing is Mafia 3 having a shoot out in a club and them respecfully pulling the trailer for the E3 presentation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

I was thinking trans options in a Bioware game seem easy.

Just for charecter creation it would be Male Female and Advanced Options

That would give you additional slider both models, you would also be able to select both pools of voice actors and how the game's script would flag you as "he" or "she".

It wouldn't satisfy everyone but it'd get some cheap pop if Bioware brings that up for Mass Effect

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Oh my God stop leaking poo poo this was my personal vacation, everything is going to poo poo and knowing that people get to ruin E3 for themselves early is just pissing me off more

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Phi230 posted:

Every Bioware game since ME1/DA has been poo poo since their entire creative and writing team has left.

I don't think there is a single person left at bioware who was involved with any of their good games

Did you not play ME2 and Inquisition?

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Why was Inquisition bad? I havn't played the dlcs yet so I ducked my head down but I thought it was a really solid game and up there with ME2 and 3

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

RottenK posted:

da2 is the only bad game they made lately

also what were the shoehorned gay characters in me2

people always accuse bioware of doing that but never explain

is this the "there must be a deep narrative reason or else its pandering" meme

I've given it some thought and the only thing outside of Asari's that I can remember is your yeoman Kelly Chambers who you could pursue a half baked romance as a female character. If there are any other gay characters, they are in the background

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

My favorite thing about Dragon Age Inquisition was finding a book that just spelled out how each regions fews on same sex relationships and pretty much everyone was complety okay with it except for the Tevintars, because gently caress the Tevintars

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Like?

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Not too impressed with the frostbite engine when it comes to faces

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Take a look at Clementine's hands

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Rinkles posted:

I didn't play S2. What's wrong?

They wrapped up her story

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

To be fair from the way the trailer was kind of focused, I kind of feel like the guy is the new main charecter and Clementine is supporting. I wouldn't be surprised if she's only there for the first episode

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

It's probably been a year or so from Clem's growth spurt so you can kind of imagine she could have moved on from both endings

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

I didn't really like FE, the purple lighting felt way too harsh. THe game would have been much better 2D or have a fixed camera angle.

• Locked thread