Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xenolalia
Feb 17, 2016

exquisite tea posted:

I'm curious what will be unveiled in the new Mass Effect today because everything about its production under the hood have made it seem like a total disaster. They'll probably just throw in some cutscenes of a krogan smashing stuff in Frostbite to get the Bioware nerds suitably hype though.

I wish bioware still knew how to write well at all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xenolalia
Feb 17, 2016

Accordion Man posted:

Alpha Protocol is the best Mass Effect game.

Obsidian makes the best bioware games tbh

Xenolalia
Feb 17, 2016

Jimbot posted:

I'm looking forward to see what they do with Tyranny. The premise is really awesome.

Same, it seems right up their alley.

Quest For Glory II posted:

anyway here's the Youtube stream for EA, there will apparently be a "pre-show"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPSN9sTQCf4

Can't wait for them to market WW1 to an audience that EA didn't think knew that WW1 happened lmao.

Xenolalia
Feb 17, 2016

I can't believe this, "Shovels to the head"

Xenolalia
Feb 17, 2016

The future of games is about being a stoned celebrity

Xenolalia
Feb 17, 2016

why make a WW1 game without trenches. Also like, why wouldn't you just use the automatics :/

Xenolalia
Feb 17, 2016

Don Lapre posted:

There are other maps.

exquisite tea posted:

Most of the fighting in WWI was not done in trenches!

I think it just looks pretty clusterfuck-y and fast paced. I guess my pop culture image of ww1 is much slower (and incorrect).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xenolalia
Feb 17, 2016

Internet Kraken posted:

Just makes me glad From Software only copies the good parts of Berserk rather than the gross writing.

I wonder if we'll see any info on their projects at E3.

Did you play bloodborne?

• Locked thread