Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bloodplay it again
Aug 25, 2003

Oh, Dee, you card. :-*

Commissar Ken posted:

Nah if I was trying to extol the virtues of ZDTV THEN I'm old, but that's the gag, ZDTV had no virtues.

even 16 years later we got ZDTV haters. gently caress y'all. Call For Help, The Screen Savers, GameSpot TV/Extended Play/X Play, etc. all rocked. Only lovely show on there was Silicon Spin and I'd probably actually like that now that I'm older. Leo Laporte is my hero and dude can show his dinger on live webcams and television all he wants.

:owned:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloodplay it again
Aug 25, 2003

Oh, Dee, you card. :-*

SectumSempra posted:

the one thats come out every year underneath another title with beautiful forest creatures and 3 colors?

except this one is being designed by an indie studio composed of only 20 people

• Locked thread