Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
flerp
Feb 25, 2014
i didnt read that poo poo plz die faster op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

ProfessorMurder posted:

Strep throat has nothing to do with sore muscles or an itchy body.

Turns out it's Scarlet Fever! Again! I had it in 2010 and it was the worst experience of my life and I literally was praying for death. It's just starting now. In a few days I may be committing seppuku because it really is that bad.

Also PS: Scarlet Fever is a different version of strep. Instead of in your throat it covers your whole body and feels like your body is on fire and being rubbed with sandpaper while someone pours salt on your wounds. Consistently. It's mind blowingly awful.

sex idiot
Apr 25, 2016

Windows 98 posted:

Turns out it's Scarlet Fever! Again! I had it in 2010 and it was the worst experience of my life and I literally was praying for death. It's just starting now. In a few days I may be committing seppuku because it really is that bad.

Also PS: Scarlet Fever is a different version of strep. Instead of in your throat it covers your whole body and feels like your body is on fire and being rubbed with sandpaper while someone pours salt on your wounds. Consistently. It's mind blowingly awful.

boy is your face red!

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
unclog your ears, man
you were playing strep poker
and you lost, big time

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Getting in a preemptive rest in piss. :rip:

Will be sad when any of of the 10 active users in GBS kicks the bucket.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

you don't have strep throat. there are bed bugs in your throat, idiot98.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
dont worry i'll help dig the grave its the least i can do. got a shovel i can borrow?

Nascardad
Oct 22, 2009

"Racing is in my blood, I can't quite get out of it yet"
finally

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
i have a tumor on my spine causing 24x7 pain and nausea and numbness but I'm glad I'm not a pussy crybaby about it like the OP is about his sore throat

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

Hello from the quarantine zone

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

They had me sit in my own little area for a bit away from everyone else. Then I got my own room. A nurse lady just told me to put a blanket over my body. I'm on doctor #4 and he went to consult with doctor #5.

I hope I'm not actually dying :(

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

w98 dying with a thread about it active will be one of the finest editions to goon lore.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
someone hit him with a shovel 2 put him out of his misery

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
using the character 2 2 replace the words "to" "too" and "two" unless I'm doing math then I say "tew"

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
got idea from prince real time saver

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

When they were looking at my body I saw my skin is slowly peeling off in my arm pits, kind of like a sunburn (except not). My headache has gone from annoying to throbbing. The doctor has been gone for a long time and I've had at least three people touch my penis today. Two of them were ladies!

So I guess you could say today has been a mixture of both good and bad :q:

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Windows 98 posted:

Of strep throat. I know I definitely caught it from my new job too. At first I thought I was infested because of the bed bug thread making me paranoid. My body was itchy all over but particularly my abdomen. I didn't have any bites so for a few days I was convinced I was slowly going crazy and that AEMINAL had caused some mental trauma in my brain by triggering it with the thought of ever having bed bugs again. The last few days I woke up with a tingle in my throat but I had ignored it because it went away after a few hours of being awake. I didn't even connect the two. Last night I started getting suspicious that something was definitely wrong when my neck started to hurt. But it had been a long day of sitting in my computer chair like Quasimodo, so I was like "eh my posture sucks".

Now this morning I wake up with a brutally sore throat, violent neck pain, and I am more itchy than before. Definitely loving strep. I had Scarlet Fever once in 2010 and I remember thinking I would rather kill myself than ever deal with it again. I guess my body is just susceptible to this stupid poo poo. I'm praying to Gods I don't believe in right now that it doesn't progress into Scarlet Fever again. I sincerely would rather be dead than experience that ever again. I'll cope with a sore neck and even more sore throat. I just don't think I can deal with being painfully itchy all over my body again.

Goodbye goons. I hardly knew ye. Wish me luck while I lay in bed and silently shed Native American tears because I'm so miserable I can't even get back to sleep on my single day off this week. Also use this space to complain about your illnesses. Get well soon other sick goons!

Pretty sure strep can be caused by the native bacteria just growing out of control. We all gots Strep.

Changing my answer to this:

dog buttz posted:

you don't have strep throat. there are bed bugs in your throat, idiot98.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Windows 98 posted:

Ha maybe there is a god

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

I can wet the bed in the shape of Abraham Lincoln

Windows 98 posted:

That nurse looks cute. He can service me anyday.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

ProfessorMurder posted:

That nurse looks cute. He can service me anyday.

That is me taking a selfie for the newspapers to use when I die.

Anyway, I just got discharged. They told me to take some medicine and that I won't die but I should probably follow up with some other doctors ASAP. There's not a ton they can do for me other than assure me I'm not going to drop dead tomorrow.

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
I hope it is MRSA and you die so your poor parents can finally move on with their lives.

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
If it isn't MRSA I hope you contract it while you are there and you die so your poor parents can finally move on with their lives.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

pastorrich
Jun 7, 2008

Keep on truckin' like a novacane hurricane
Get hope safe! You got obamacare right?

TK-42-1
Oct 30, 2013

looks like we have a bad transmitter

Windows 98 posted:

They had me sit in my own little area for a bit away from everyone else. Then I got my own room. A nurse lady just told me to put a blanket over my body. I'm on doctor #4 and he went to consult with doctor #5.

I hope I'm not actually dying :(

This is T*m Br*dy's curse from the grave.

Captain Splashback
Jan 1, 2007

BY APPOINTMENT TO HER MAJESTY
QUEEN ELIZABETH II
SPLASHBACK HOLDINGS LTD
PUCKINS AND PRINTERS PURVEYORS
Next on Little House on the Prairie:

Papa! Papa! Get the preacher! Windows 98 has scarlet fever. Surely he will perish!

Way to have a goddamn settler disease, Windows 98.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Isaac posted:

i had sex with a heroin addict and never got checked for anything. better not to know

was it me? i don't remember much of 2013

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

op how does it feel to be dying of a children's disease for babies

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
yeah WELL OP. Im dying too, however it will take like 50 years.
Are you DYING atm?

Nascardad
Oct 22, 2009

"Racing is in my blood, I can't quite get out of it yet"
darn....

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

Windows 98 posted:

Nice eyebrows.

Wee Stubby Nublet
Nov 20, 2015

by Lowtax

Windows 98 posted:

Close. But you're doing it wrong, man.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Windows 98 posted:

Get well soon goon. I know brain damage isn't something you can really recover from, but we all are pulling for you. They say laugher is the best medicine, which is probably why your post is making me even more sick.

the less you try the better your posts are W98 just a lil tip from someone who doesnt hate you.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Isaac posted:

i had sex with a heroin addict and never got checked for anything. better not to know

heh. hehe.

what was his... hehee.
name????

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
my headaches back

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Enfield posted:

my headaches back

have you tried relieving the pressure in your skull?

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Windows 98 posted:

They told me to take some medicine and that I won't die

Man, you as immortal as a motherfucker. Bunch of BS you've been bestowed with that gift. :argh:

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
OF ALL THE PEOPLE ON THIS DEAD GAY EARTH IT HAD TO BE WINDOWS 98. 2016 SUCKS.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Smash it Smash hit posted:

have you tried relieving the pressure in your skull?

hmm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Demonachizer posted:

If it isn't MRSA I hope you contract it while you are there and you die so your poor parents can finally move on with their lives.

hopin for either this or PSGN

• Locked thread