Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

4outof5 posted:

lit·er·al·ly
ˈlidərəlē,ˈlitrəlē/
adverb
adverb: literally

in a literal manner or sense; exactly.
"the driver took it literally when asked to go straight across the traffic circle"
synonyms: exactly, precisely, actually, really, truly; More
without question, unquestionably, indisputably
"there are literally 214 colors available"
informal
used for emphasis or to express strong feeling while not being literally true.
"I have received literally thousands of letters"

haha wow serious norman better look up "owned" in the dictionary lmbo!! literally best burn ever itt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Node posted:

it was added as a temporary measure to protect a young USA from a possible british rule again, not so rednecks can have a power fantasy with them

loving lol

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Orkin Mang posted:

might wanna look up the meaning of the word 'burn' there. u know what, gently caress it here it is:

if u still cant get it here are some synonyms.

it goes on but u get the point

I'm trying to compose a sonnet to own you but I'm having a little trouble, pls look up 'orkin mang' in the rhyming dictionary and post any rhymes that refer to a part of the body or maybe a type of bowel movement, tia

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Orkin Mang posted:

if u still cant get it here are some synonyms.

also lol @ the synonyms buddy don't think I didn't see that :cheers:

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Worlds Smuggest posted:

sounds to me like they failed somewhere in that chain of interest, incompetence is a known quality of all government agency. This is also why I don't like the idea of a government oriented ban on firearms, they don't have a good track record.

survivalist spotted

• Locked thread