Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Drunk & Ugly posted:

i thought "this is that guy with the dancing carrot av lol" and then i was so right

i was so right, its dancing

that's a tree dummy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

EorayMel posted:

Honestly I'm just looking for an excuse to post this

And maybe this

i thought this thread would be bad but it looks like theres some good in it

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Worlds Smuggest posted:

Basic moral of the story is anyone who's had a FBI background check coming up with "Questioned for ties to Terrorist groups" should not be allowed to purchase guns. Just a short quick list no more difficult to implement than the publicly run sexual predator database with name and photo ID would prevent ease of purchase.

The FBI closed the file because they found no credible evidence that he was tied to terrorist groups though

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Metagrubs posted:

How come people in America kill people more than in other places? How come there aren't a bunch of people getting killed all the time, but in other places?

American society is far more fractured and dysfunctional due to its far more diverse makeup and related racial baggage

Americans kill more people with their bare hands than Europeans do with all things combined

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

JiveHonky posted:

on the subject of guns all i know is that if we arent going to make them illegal then i believe the gov should provide guns for us to protect ourselves from the guns.

not everyone has an extra $400 to $1000 laying around for firearms purchases and the safety of owning a gun shouldnt just be for the citizens who can afford them.

think about it, who needs guns more than poor and homeless people?

lets get guns into the hands of the people.

thank you.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

BossRighteous posted:

Maybe we could make prior military service a condition of gun ownership. They would have proper training and veterans seem to have their poo poo together mentally.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Doccers posted:

Callin dibs on my puckle gun and Girandoni rifle.

for the puckle gun they even made a special ammo just for using on muslims

• Locked thread