Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

Necc0 posted:

lol at the audience booing the entire ceremony and the announcer being visibly very bothered by it

This happens most every year and it owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

MRLOLAST posted:

Crosby with the Conn Smythe Wtf. Kessel was the top scorer. Stupid NHL trying to create narratives.

I guess the Pens just gotta win it again next year so Phil can get his

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

Eric the Mauve posted:

This just now crossed my mind to wonder but..... Mike Johnston is getting his name on the Cup for coaching the first 40% of the season, isn't he?

Doubt it. Therrien isn't on the 09 cup, and he coached more of the season. They could technically petition for it, I think, but that has a snowball's chance in hell.

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

myron cope posted:

Do they have to petition for Dupuis and for Daley to be on the cup? You have to play half of a team's regular season games or a Stanley Cup Finals game to be on there automatically, right?

They'll have to petition for Duper, but Daley hit the regular season requirement

• Locked thread