Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Metagrubs
Jan 5, 2015
Lipstick Apathy
This thread is sworda lovely

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carborundum
Feb 21, 2013

Wee Stubby Nublet
Nov 20, 2015

by Lowtax

Smash it Smash hit posted:

Reminds me of my ex wife heyooooooo

As is often the case in matters regarding the heart, the uncaged bird sings an entirely different tune. :D

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
is that bomb made from 3 40oz of olde english ?

Beige
Sep 13, 2004
Light Rail Bushido Blade!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRMNwq3ehFc

Wee Stubby Nublet
Nov 20, 2015

by Lowtax

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
ban hands and we won't have problems with guns or swords

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
hands dont kill people, people kill people

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
so ban people then seems like an easy solution tbh

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
nice av honkey

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
*points to my forehead then at yours*

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

hehehe

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

swords are like the 'tech-tree gateway drug' to guns, so I agree with the OP's societal preventative measures

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

swords are the acoustic couplers of the middle ages

everyone got armour and they became useless for anything but killing serfs and basically being dumb jewellery

when it comes to melee weaponry it turns out that you don't need to stay on the cutting edge, you need to stay on the bashing, gouging edge

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!
Didn't they just try to ban chef's knives in England? Who wants to be like those assholes. Yup, here it is: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/4581871.stm

(edit) The dude in the article is going to have a BADASS scar that will get him laid for decades.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

The Dregs posted:

Didn't they just try to ban chef's knives in England? Who wants to be like those assholes. Yup, here it is: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/4581871.stm

(edit) The dude in the article is going to have a BADASS scar that will get him laid for decades.

The use of knives is particularly worrying amongst adolescents, say the researchers, reporting that 24% of 16-year-olds have been shown to carry weapons, primarily knives.

Lol oh man Britain is a violent shithole huh

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

Oh sure. I can fillet a steak all day but as soon as I try to fillet a person it's all "murder murder" and "you're going to jail"

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001
I use them to make plow shares

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator
you'll put your eye out if you keep playing with those let me tell you, brother,
let me tell you that and then you will know it

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
sticks and stones may break my bones but swords will never hurt me

ban sticks & stones , op

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.

A ILL BREAKFAST posted:

i used to fence growing up it was pretty cool. gently caress paying for all that equipment with my own money though, drat (i dont actually own any swords, despite my av)

I broke my instructor's sword once and I felt like poo poo for weeks. didn't have to pay for it though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
If this guy goes postal we are truly hosed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dKwHOfd2dk&t=44s

• Locked thread