Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

If it wasn't for the mass shooting, there was gonna be a mass stabbing :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ManDingo
Jun 1, 2001
My dick is a knife though.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

notZaar posted:

A bullet really just a small blunt knife when you think about it.

A gun that shoot knives, a cool gun

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe

Teikanmi posted:

lol people actually believe this

I actually do believe this because I believe that the primary cause of mass murder isn't the availability of weapons it's the extremely lovely attitude of the culture. America has a lovely me first I'm the most special gently caress everyone else attitude problem and it manifests in people being loving horrible to each other and the only reason why there aren't more savage tire iron attacks in parking lots and stabbing rampages in office buildings is because you have guns.

Take away the guns and I'd bet you'd see that happen.

poo poo I hear Fiji had a way nicer population back when American TV was banned.

But keep thinking the problem is guns and not that America is full of lovely people exhibiting lovely behaviour.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

EvilJoven posted:

I actually do believe this because I believe that the primary cause of mass murder isn't the availability of weapons it's the extremely lovely attitude of the culture. America has a lovely me first I'm the most special gently caress everyone else attitude problem and it manifests in people being loving horrible to each other and the only reason why there aren't more savage tire iron attacks in parking lots and stabbing rampages in office buildings is because you have guns.

poo poo I hear Fiji had a way nicer population back when American TV was banned.

But keep thinking the problem is guns and not that America is full of lovely people exhibiting lovely behaviour.

Chill out Holden Caufield.

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

LINKIN PARK

more like mass turbating, llool

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Im just picturing the blues traveler guy but instead of harmonicas it's all knives.

i cannot stop laughing at this

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Mange Mite posted:

China actually has mass stabbings with double digit body counts, so you should look there first op

Yeah, but that's China. I mean poo poo, those cities are crowded, the dude who goes on a mass stabbing over there is probably trying to hasten his commute to work!

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

ManDingo posted:

My dick is a knife though.

my body is a cage w a knife on it where the dick is

nimh
Sep 18, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
and we're off - In Paris, muslim kills cop & takes cops family hostage:

http://www.9news.com.au/world/2016/06/14/07/24/man-takes-hostages-in-paris-suburb-after-killing-policeman-police-sources

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

Thankfully they had Jason Statham on the scene to shoot the guy who needed killing:

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Transporter 9 looking real good

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Mange Mite posted:

oh i thought you were talkign about this but apparently it's somethign else

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/14/world/europe/france-stabbing-police-officer-magnanville.html

PARIS — A police captain and his companion were fatally stabbed at their home in a small town northwest of Paris on Monday evening, and within hours the Islamic State claimed responsibility for the murders.

The police captain, who was not otherwise identified, was outside his home in Magnanville when he was stabbed by an unidentified assailant, who appeared to have then entered the house and took the captain’s companion and small son hostage, according to a statement published on the website of the French Interior Ministry.

Members of an elite French police unit arrived and raided the home. They fatally shot the attacker, found the woman dead and rescued the boy. The statement added that the woman was an employee of the ministry.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
pity about the wife, but she knew what she was getting into when she married a pig

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
supposedly he sapped the cop, stealthed over behind the wife and backstabbed for double damage. once her life bar was zeroed out he somehow took himself out of combat, restealthed and Ambushed the cop, finishing with Blade Flurry.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

JiveHonky posted:

supposedly he sapped the cop, stealthed over behind the wife and backstabbed for double damage. once her life bar was zeroed out he somehow took himself out of combat, restealthed and Ambushed the cop, finishing with Blade Flurry.

This is the saddest post.

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Elite French policy sent in to stop one dude with a knife

This is why the season of the mass stabbing is upon us

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Tiny Lowtax posted:

This is the saddest post.

would it help if i said i had trouble remembering and had to look up a thing? no that makes it worse doesnt it

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
Time to ban knives, I guess.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
the best weapons are prison weapons

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

Fun Shoe
Bet you feel silly for making this thread now, OP :smuggo:

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

Fun Shoe
I mean it sucks that two people are dead but LOL you got owned by ISIS.

Machine Cult
Dec 23, 2005

A TEXT IS HERE
Just change it from the right to bear arms to only bears have the right to arms. I'm totally okay with a bunch of big hairy gay dudes being the only ones with guns.

pretty good aggro deck
Dec 31, 2007

Extinct!
I wish more Americans would exercise their right to remain silent

Machine Cult
Dec 23, 2005

A TEXT IS HERE

Malf posted:

I wish more Americans would exercise their right to remain silent

Feel free to start.

pretty good aggro deck
Dec 31, 2007

Extinct!

Machine Cult posted:

Feel free to start.

I feel free to fart

poopnanners
May 3, 2016

hey guys lets party
Would you rather get shot or stabbed? Never happened to me, besides minor cuts and poo poo. Getting stabbed by someone else seems worse than getting shot though. Interested in everyone's opinions.

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

EorayMel posted:

the best weapons are prison weapons

Wow that boomerang even has its own sheath.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

mobby_6kl posted:

Thankfully they had Jason Statham on the scene to shoot the guy who needed killing:

gently caress you. Jason Statham is way taller and more of a badass than that. That looks like a guy I went to HS with that was 5'6" and went bald by 23 and was working at Walmart Tires.

Sancho
Jul 18, 2003

Lol why would anyone use a knife for a mass killing, when guns are way better & p easy to get? I don't understand this thread.

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Sancho posted:

Lol why would anyone use a knife for a mass killing, when guns are way better & p easy to get? I don't understand this thread.

Because all our fine guns and bombs are being taken away in a truck marked "medical waste" and you won't even get to say goodbye.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Imagine if the title said rear end stabbing hehe

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

EvilJoven posted:

lol i live in a country WAY more egocentric and "gently caress you got mine" than the USA and no one here goes on mass stabbing sprees multiple times per year

people who think the average american should have a gun really need to re-read that exact sentence, "the average american should have a gun"

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender

EvilJoven posted:

Seriously you take guns away from lovely religious people and sadbrain selfish Americans and all that'll happen is a rise in murders where knives blunt objects and cars are used to inflict mass casualties.

lol at people that believe what you just said

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx
If there was just one person with a gun in that GUN FREE ZONE at Pulse then all of these people would not have died...just a single person with a gun that even had some training...none of this would have happened....................................

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Robot Pride posted:

If there was just one person with a gun in that GUN FREE ZONE at Pulse then all of these people would not have died...just a single person with a gun that even had some training...none of this would have happened....................................

I think you should be allowed to defend your home/work/recreational space with whatever you have on hand. In this case he should have died from body glitter inhalation.

• Locked thread