Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Holy poo poo that last mass stabbing on <date> was super hosed up. I can't believe so many <adjective describing people> guys/gals died. Like seriously it was <a number>, and another <a number> hurt from the attacker(s) blind swings. I can't believe that <a religion> could be interpreted this way, but here we are!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

<space reserved for the 2016-2193 mass stabbing log>

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice

The Rage posted:

Holy poo poo that last mass stabbing on <date> was super hosed up. I can't believe so many <adjective describing people> guys/gals died. Like seriously it was <a number>, and another <a number> hurt from the attacker(s) blind swings. I can't believe that <a religion> could be interpreted this way, but here we are!

as a knifetheist I actually can imagine how our religion could be interpreted this way. pretty spot-on tbh

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I stab OP's mom repeatedly with my dilz on the reg.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Is this the thread where we talk about your mom's sex life?

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Kuato kicked it off so obviously yes

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Kuato posted:

You....too?

poopnanners
May 3, 2016

hey guys lets party

Chinatown posted:

You....too?

Oh, poo poo, you guys are still here? This is awkward, I'll come back later.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord
Fuckkkk, gonna have to go get tested. Yikes

TheIllestVillain
Dec 27, 2011

Sal, Wyoming's not a country
we should ban the knifes until we figure what is the goin ons

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
wanna eiffel tower next time bruv?

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Goddamn my Mom is a slut

*goes on a mass stabbing spree through a Red Robin*

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
throw turds at people and say hey turd i axe you a question? knife to turd you. etc. follow me on twitter

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Im just picturing the blues traveler guy but instead of harmonicas it's all knives.

Cocksmith
Dec 28, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
i hope you get mass stabbed op

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
I stabbed a mass

Your mom OP

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
China actually has mass stabbings with double digit body counts, so you should look there first op

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
yes but all chinese people know kung fu so those were really one guy fighting off assassins

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Mange Mite posted:

China actually has mass stabbings with double digit body counts, so you should look there first op
Uyghur please.

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK
If everyone had katanas this would never have happened.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Not quite a mass stabbing this time but still:

quote:

A man has set off a homemade explosive device at Shanghai international airport, injuring four people as well as himself, Chinese officials say.

The attacker threw a bottle containing explosives, which went off near a check-in counter in Terminal Two.

The man then took out a knife and stabbed his own neck, officials say.
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-36511028

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
where theres a will theres a way, love the ingenuity of the chinese peoples

Fart Puzzle
Jul 25, 2007

compressed fart pieces

*throws dry ice bomb at check-in line, stabs self in neck with pencil*

If only I had a gun!!

Crinklepouch
May 30, 2016

Its a good day to do what has to be done by me and help my brother to defeat the enemys.
I'm a wicked badass and I have a right to own knives.

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe

Mange Mite posted:

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Mass_stabbings

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

Fun Shoe
Seriously you take guns away from lovely religious people and sadbrain selfish Americans and all that'll happen is a rise in murders where knives blunt objects and cars are used to inflict mass casualties.

Nicomo
Jan 22, 2015
FACT: I can kill more people per hour with a knife rather than an AK47

There was that mass stabbing in China once I seem to remember

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

EvilJoven posted:

Seriously you take guns away from lovely religious people and sadbrain selfish Americans and all that'll happen is a rise in murders where knives blunt objects and cars are used to inflict mass casualties.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Mass_stabbings
Pages in category "Mass stabbings"
The following 34 pages are in this category, out of 34 total

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Mass_shootings

Pages in category "Mass shootings"
The following 96 pages are in this category, out of 96 total.

Hmmm.

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Isnt it kinda hard for an average person with a knife to kill another average person? I mean I know like john cena could rack up 60 kills per hour with a bowie knife but could a person, even jon pop, kill even one?

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

Isnt it kinda hard for an average person with a knife to kill another average person?
It's quite easy to kill one person with a knife. It is not very easy to kill a lot of people with a knife. You certainly don't get a knife passing through several people at once as you do with a bullet. The wounds they make are generally easier to treat. There is also a level of physical courage required to attack people with a knife that you do not need with a gun, and society, especially in America, does not lionise People With A Knife in the same way as People With A Gun.

hitchensgoespop
Oct 22, 2008

Kuato posted:

Same

CowboyAndy
Aug 7, 2012
We should ban all dicks, it stopped OPs mom from getting stabbed...

oh, wait.

Let us English
Feb 21, 2004

Actual photo of Let Us English, probably seen here waking his wife up in the morning talking about chemical formulae when all she wants is a hot cup of shhhhh
We already have a China thread.

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
hi israel thread

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

TheIllestVillain posted:

we should ban the knifes until we figure what is the goin ons

I still don't know what's going on. Maybe one day we will know.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
A bullet really just a small blunt knife when you think about it.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

EvilJoven posted:

lol people actually believe this

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord

notZaar posted:

Whoa! Rly makes u think

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

notZaar posted:

New idea to stop mass shootings: make guns only shoot knives and you have to buy them from Williams Sonoma

• Locked thread