Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Starting high school in the fall as a freshman and i'm nervous. Could you guys give me some advice so I could be cool and popular?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
Don't bother with either. Focus on your studies and then do mad drugs on the weekend.

I wish I had done both. I didn't and now I beg for change to pay for my cellular bill just so I can post.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
watch rock n roll high school and hope some of the coolness rubs off on u

drunkb
Aug 14, 2009

The Great Twist
Ride a unicycle to school

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
The secret to being cool is making GBS threads wherever you want, whenever you want. It's what dogs do and everyone fuckin loves dogs

mrfreeze
Apr 3, 2009

Jon Arbuckle: Master of pleasuring women

High school is a lot like prison. Either fight or gently caress the biggest dude you can find on your first day in order to establish your dominance/get protection as someone's property.

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
Whatever you do, don't cross the school seal on the ground.

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
I used to piss on radiators and pooped in a few urinals in HS. Then there was that week where we bought a box of condoms and filled them with mayo and red soda and would fling them at the grates over the windows. They would mostly not break and just hang there in the summer sun.

Sorry maintenance dude, but it was really funny at the time.

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
Oh yeah we managed to roll a 7' in diameter snowball on the North lawn and then when we were about to roll it into traffic the cops came. We were all "yes officer no officer this isn't a prank sir" then the cops helped us roll it up some more.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Here's a truth bomb: everyone is really judging you all the time and they find you come up waaay short.

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
Oh then there was that time I got pushed and fell through a Taco Bell window. I dunno how I didn't end up all sliced to hell. My first idiot words after picking myself up of the floor were"uhhh I'll pay for it".

Luckily the manager was all like " oh no honey you're a victim!

I didn't rat out the guy who shoved me but I should have. I ended up slamming him against a wall and choking him a few years later. Felt really good.

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
In short: have fun but don't get arrested. Do study lots but also touch a couple boobs/dicks and do some drugs but don't brag about it and let it consume you.

med school head
Apr 17, 2012
high school is for losers op dont be a loser!

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

I LIKE PETA AND THINK THAT SCIENCE IS EVIL
Don't take any poo poo from anyone

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
OP you started posting here in the fifth grade?

:stare:

HD DAD
Jan 13, 2010

Generic white guy.

Toilet Rascal
everything that gets you made fun of in high school gets you laid in college

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

Remember to get the harem ending

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

HD DAD posted:

like pokemon

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

catch a buncha fleas, earn a buncha Bs, find some padding for your knees, and suck a buncha Ds

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

(dicks)

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Take a loaded handgun to school every day. Don't shoot anyone with it, just enjoy the feeling of confidence it gives you. Also don't pay too much for your Adderall, in fact try to get your own prescription.

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Pick up packs of sandwiches and snapple at the store then resell them in class. Make sure you keep em cold though.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Have sex w a teacher to make the evening news

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
deal drugs to make money on the side !

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
kick someone's rear end on the first day and you'll be alright, otherwise you'll just wind up as someone's bitch

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
cut yourself and wear long sleeves

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
smear poo poo on the bathroom wall

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
be the school rapist

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

HD DAD posted:

pooping yourself gets people laid in college?

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
get bullied and shoot up the school

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
actually don't go to school and just live in the woods op

drunkb
Aug 14, 2009

The Great Twist
Butt chug booze so your teachers don't smell it on your breath.

never seen again
Jan 25, 2008
Join the band if you want to get laid, join the programming club if you want to get paid.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

I'm gonna need an explanation on this one

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
people like a good gimmick.

be the poopmonger

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.

OP spotted

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

When I was a freshman in high school 9/11 happened during the second week of school. I'm going to go ahead and blame that for everything else.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
I wished to be a grown up when I was like 6 and it came true so I never went to highschool, since i turned into the head of a major corporation

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
In highschool I had a group of friends who turned out not to be my friends, but that's okay, I found friends who were actually my friends.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
if you really want to be cool, take up smoking and have a "I don't care" attitude. For best results use a music montage during the transformation.

• Locked thread