Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Just emulate DMX whenever possible. Random barking, always have an illegal firearm on your person and wear work boots that have never once been used for work

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
wear the same flouncy pirate shirt and pokemon pajama bottoms every day

wyntyr
Mar 27, 2006
Follow the advice of the Baz Luhrmann classic song "(Everbody's Free To) Wear Sunscreen"

Seriously though wear sunscreen

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

OctoberBlues posted:

When I was a freshman in high school 9/11 happened during the second week of school. I'm going to go ahead and blame that for everything else.

It was my first day :(

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

do absolutely anything that is concidered cool no matter how much you might personally hate it, then experience an existential crisis directly after graduating since nobody actually gives a gently caress about high school

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

Masturbate constantly. Constantly.

sk3l3tor
Aug 15, 2014

Luvcow posted:

OP you started posting here in the fifth grade?

:stare:

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

My actual advice would be that you're never going to see these high school people ever again after four years unless you specifically want to, so basically don't worry about looking like an idiot.

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
If you're nervous about going to High School OP then I think that's your brain telling you it wouldn't be a good idea to go, especially since the court ordered you not to come within 500 feet.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

OctoberBlues posted:

My actual advice would be that you're never going to see these high school people ever again after four years unless you specifically want to, so basically don't worry about looking like an idiot.

I still see my hs friends occasionally, it's neat

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
Realpost don't blow off your grades because it will severely limit you later in life.

I tell my little sister this constantly, you're a teenager so you might as well work hard in school while there's nothing else occupying your time, then you'll be able to have a lot more fun, adult fun, later in life.

You can still cut loose on the weekends though.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I'm an out of touched older white male. Everything that is cool now is scary and strange to me.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
I slept through high school

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
if school is going poorly for you ask for help, be it with subjects you've a hard time understanding or if you're depressed or whatever seriously

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Run for student council president and become a petty tyrant. Rule the Saide Hawkins dance with an iron fist

DeNomolos
Jan 10, 2013

mild mannered meatspin historian
take massive shits at school, kid, cause once you get out in the real world, it's all about poopin' on the clock to make sure you're not doing too much for your boss.

free basket of chips
Sep 7, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Tell them you post on SA

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

DreamShipWrecked posted:

Run for student council president and become a petty tyrant. Rule the Saide Hawkins dance with an iron fist

forge a claim and usurp the principal

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
gently caress it man just drop out. Just loving do it.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

kill all, burn all, loot all

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
Look kid I'mma give it to you straight. There are no good answers on how to live your life so you better give up now while you still gotta chance.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Red Suit posted:

Tell them you post on SA

Yes tell em you post on the "Gee Bee Ess"

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
Never turn in a single page of homework, but ace all your tests.

This will:
a) free up your time to enjoy yourself during your formative years,
b) net you a C average which will get you through that whole shitshow without drawing too much attention to yourself, and
c) squash any illusions that you are special or destined for any kind of success, thereby lowering stress which will lead to a long and happy life of glorious mediocrity.

Oh, and wear a condom. <---------- CRITICAL

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

DreamShipWrecked posted:

do they even have those anymore?

Miss Cheggs
Mar 22, 2007

Do lots of tweets and selfies because that's what is cool now. Make sure you have a great time in high school because it's all down hill from there. If kids pressure you to do something do it because that's how you become cool

jeff smisek
May 18, 2009

High school is the worst years of your life. Congrats if you make it through alive

god bless

jeff smisek
May 18, 2009

also, are you loving serious

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

jeff smisek posted:

High school is the worst years of your life. Congrats if you make it through alive

god bless

middle school was substantially worse than high school for me

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

The flag pole out front? Stik it up your rear end.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

I cannot emphasize enough the benefits of frequent masturbation.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

yes, and they somehow actually managed to get poo poo done when i was going to school

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret
When people tell you High School does not mean poo poo after you graduate, they are right.

So don't worry about your social life or being popular. Who loving cares

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
nowadays youre expected to at least experiment with gay stuff before rulign it out. if you dont then in college everyone will taunt you and yell at you.

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
Guys I think we are being trolled/touched the poop/trap sprung

also isn't this supposed to be 18+ forum? Mods pls ban OP

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Ben Smash posted:

Mods pls ban OP

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Which part? I haven't been in high school for a while now but I think they do on both counts. Student Council will never go away as long as there is some kid angling for Harvard that wants to put it on their resume

Deadbeat Poetry
Mar 6, 2004

Sorry if my costume scared you
Cocaine everywhere. Just so much cocaine

Bleh Maestro
Aug 30, 2003

Middle school was amazing for me and high school was awful. I was the most awkward / depressed high schooler going through "TEEN STUFF" ever. It was probably the drugs. A lot of drugs.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Ben Smash posted:

Guys I think we are being trolled/touched the poop/trap sprung

also isn't this supposed to be 18+ forum? Mods pls ban OP

We have some kids on SA--Symbolic is 9 years old from what I gather. OP is probably a 30 year old high school freshman somehow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me
I just start bustin some caps

Same.

OP the secret to high school is stop giving a poo poo about what other people think. I realize that's like the exact opposite of how you feel but I promise once you do that suddenly it gets way easier to be cool.

Like, want to gently caress a girl? Stop obsessing about it nonstop. Desperation is a stinky cologne and if you aren't pursuing them nonstop girls will be more interested.

• Locked thread