Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Patter Song
Mar 26, 2010

Hereby it is manifest that during the time men live without a common power to keep them all in awe, they are in that condition which is called war; and such a war as is of every man against every man.
Fun Shoe

Stux posted:

real shame that theres no way tot play all of those old rare games on pc already.... wish someone would invent some way to play a bunch of old snes and n64 games on pc...

How the hell am I going to play Viva Pinata on a computer, again?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Patter Song posted:

Stream it from your Xbox

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

MAYBE A DINGO ATE YOUR K/D

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

:golfclap: Very good.

You know the last time I posted something like that some rear end in a top hat bought me a red title. Alla youse fuckers needs to count the pixels and FPS and tell me, to my face, that PC blah blah blah

wrong, sorry :v:

Are you a Monty Python? Because I read all you posts like you are John Cleese, noted Monty Python. "Hmm, yes. Noted trash. You are the weakest link, goodbye. Fish slap."

There it is! Missed you buddy. Never stop never stopping.

:qqsay:

CBN_Shaggy
Aug 6, 2001

WHAMMIED! :(

Patter Song posted:

https://www.amazon.com/Viva-Pi%C3%B1ata-PC/dp/B000VBFWAG

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Patter Song posted:

lol

Narcissus1916
Apr 29, 2013

Somehow I forgot JET FORCE GEMINI

Roman
Aug 8, 2002

So all future bone exclusives are all going Play Anywhere with Win10, right? Meaning I finally have zero reasons to keep this big hunk of poo poo in my house?

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Roman posted:

So all future bone exclusives are all going Play Anywhere with Win10, right? Meaning I finally have zero reasons to keep this big hunk of poo poo in my house?

if you want to play 360 games without a 360 and care about the games you already bought for xbox i guess you'd have to keep it but otherwise no.

Roman
Aug 8, 2002

Cool. I'm overdue for a new gaming PC anyway and if the bone is just an Microsoft Steambox 900p Edition then gently caress it

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Roman posted:

Cool. I'm overdue for a new gaming PC anyway and if the bone is just an Microsoft Steambox 900p Edition then gently caress it

sell your controllers and proprietary dongles too. the newest one will have bluetooth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Real hurthling! posted:

sell your controllers and proprietary dongles too. the newest one will have bluetooth

just buy a ds4

• Locked thread