Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

guys we've gone beyond generations

so here's the next gen

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

there is no 4k ps4 for the next six hours let's enjoy this solace before every stupid piece of poo poo goon in the ps4 thread starts posting their upgrade strategy and or refusal to upgrade rant

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Bass Bottles posted:

really surprised they straight-up said 4k gaming

that's... not actually possible, even if it costs $1000, right?

of course it's possible anything is possible with the power of the cloud

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

3 teraflops will be used to power crackdown for another xbox

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

It was an unbelievably stupid line

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

$599 :toxx:

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

There will be a bone trade in program that makes it $399

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

but what about the bone S

Gonna be a huge failure

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

eric posted:

I'm sure all the cheap skate American parent's that bought their kids an Xbone instead of a PS4 to save $70 will be lining up for this.

Those people are going to buy scorpio when it price drops

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

the ps4 'exclusive' list is still full of bullshit and/or bad games that I will never play. In fact sony has lost all its best exclusives. There was a long time when final fantasy and gta and metal gear solid were playstation exclusives, or do we have such short memories? The console war rages on, as a new xbox enters the ring. (bad analogy) If the bone can't kill m$, what can??

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

When the scorpion detects its prey, it raises its tail into a stinging arch and quickly charges. Anything caught in the scorpions deadly embrace will be dead within minutes

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Yeah it doesn't exist yet but for sure man

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

So we have any insight into how much esram this monster will have

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

64 mb?? The could call it the Xbox 64

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Scorpio is also the name of my new death metal band

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

VideoGames posted:

What if Scorpio is the code name for a new iteration of Windows 10. Two years from now Microsoft might split Windows 10 into two separate OSes. Scorpio is designed for gaming like SteamOS. That way you can buy the gaming OS for a PC or little Microsoft console boxes (steamboxes) and technically you could have your teraflops on much more high end equipment that you already own.

It's not a great idea/prediction but neither has been anything else Microsoft has done lately.

So like an Xbox then

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Resolution matters

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

man i should would be shocked and outraged if the ps4neo thread were made by a guy that outright refuses to own sony devices and devotes enormous amounts of time to RSS feeding his troll friends info on said corporation

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Biggest con on the forums maybe

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

They're not gonna keep the one branding

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Xbox Console Evolved

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

there are a lot of 720p tvs that are branded only as HD and many consumers don't know the difference unless they read the fine print. jut go to bestbuy you will be amazed at the amount of 720 p tvs available

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

those people are prob not the target scorpio crowd tho

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Zaphod42 posted:

who is lol

it's u

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Stux doesn't know what free is because he lives in a monarchy

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Being a multi console owner I can now say the PS4 is capable of some absolutely stunningly low framerates

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Cheevos

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Can't

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Be

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Emulated

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Patter Song posted:

How the hell am I going to play Viva Pinata on a computer, again?

Stream it from your Xbox

• Locked thread