Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chairman Wao
Mar 5, 2013

go star
I heard they outsourced the crafting of the pixel to Artisan Pixel Crafters in Switzerland

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chairman Wao
Mar 5, 2013

go star

Bass Bottles posted:

really surprised they straight-up said 4k gaming

that's... not actually possible, even if it costs $1000, right?

The secret sauce is real my friend

Chairman Wao
Mar 5, 2013

go star

SelenicMartian posted:

"It doesn't touch the pixels of the game. It just upscales everything."

"At the same time, we just announced two game consoles in the same conference. I mean, who does that? It's kind of crazy."

"Hey, what can you do to sell more Xbox Ones than Sony sells PlayStation 4s." And I would say, the answer would be probably not put my games on Windows because then you have to buy an Xbox One in order to play those games. But then that's not what we actually get from our customers in terms of what they want.

"We've got Blow."

I just had an aneurysm and died while reading this. I hope you're happy.

Chairman Wao
Mar 5, 2013

go star

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Looking ahead to 2 years of Microsoft gaslighting anyone interested in Scorpio feels like the same feeling as looking ahead to 5 straight months of Donald Trump running for president, or a really really big buffet. I know there's a lot of fun coming, but there's real work to be done in order to prepare my mind and body to handle it.

Little did you know that the Xbox One: The Third was just preparing you for this

• Locked thread