Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

If you are ever in Golden, Colorado go to D'Deli. It loving owns and blows chain sandwich shops out of the water.

I am not loving around here assholes. These sandwiches are good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Linux Pirate posted:

If you are ever in Golden, Colorado go to D'Deli. It loving owns and blows chain sandwich shops out of the water.

I like half fast subs in boulder. Also cheba hut.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Eat loving fresh at Potbelly's you fucker!!!!!!!!!

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Never heard of it. Show me a pic.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Chinatown posted:

I like half fast subs in boulder. Also cheba hut.

Never had thems before. I'll have to try it.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Linux Pirate posted:

It's hilarious when some suburbanite goes to a non chain restaurant for the first time. It blows their loving mind like this even when they are eating mediocre garbage.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

It's hilarious when some suburbanite goes to a non chain restaurant for the first time. It blows their loving mind like this even when they are eating mediocre garbage.

Oh man, have you ever heard of this place called subway? You can put whatever you want on your sandwich while they make it in front of you!!!

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Also I'm not sure if you're referring to me as the dumb suburbanite who doesn't know poo poo but I've been eating at that place since I was a kid. Sorry to poo poo all over your smug sense of superiority over sandwiches.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kitsunegari
Aug 5, 2013
I like Jimmy John's

also I worked there

• Locked thread