Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is it with Draymond Green and other dudes' balls?
This poll is closed.
Daddy issues 14 7.91%
He just loves snatching stuff out of the cookie jar 14 7.91%
Tom Izzo taught him the art of being a fucker 23 12.99%
Dray is the kind of guy who'd rush into the tail end of a fight and brag about how he beat the poo poo out of everybody 32 18.08%
He's just a horrible human being because you don't mess with another man's balls 23 12.99%
After seeing the line drive Juan Uribe took yesterday what Green does is nothing 16 9.04%
He was inspired by old Mr. T memes as a wee child 17 9.60%
BALLS LOL!!! 38 21.47%
Total: 79 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

PRESS L1 FOR KICK, L2 FOR PUNCH, ALL BUTTONS FOR HEADBUTT

Here we go again...

Game four was close right up until the end. Long story short: the Cavs faded in the fourth as three of their starters (LeBron, Kyrie, JR SMIFF!!!) played 42+ minutes. Kevin Love came off the bench and played like he was still concussed. There was nothing really wrong with LeBron James or Kyrie Irving, but Smith went back to his Game 1/2 form, Steph Curry and Klay Thompson finally showed up, and the Warriors pulled out the win.

Oh and Draymond Green hit someone in the nuts again and got himself suspended. And apparently LeBron James is a "bitch", whatever that means!

You want more? Here's more:

Tip is in about 75 minutes.

It'll be interesting to see if Iguodala can slot right in and give the kind of performance Draymond Green gave during the regular season. During his prime, Iguodala was a 15/5/5 kind of player with elite defense, so it's not at all far-fetched.

Based on recent comments, it drat-near seems like Kevin Love is looking ahead to next season and whatever team he plays with. I'll be curious to see what he brings off the bench. His two years in Cleveland have not been very good (thanks for Wiggins btw!!!).

Can Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson repeat their performance from Game Four? One would think they should, given that Klay's game was right around his seasonal averages and Curry's wasn't all that far above them either.

Draymond Green is going to watch the game from the Oakland Coliseum or whatever they call it now, because there's an underground tunnel that connects it to Oracle Arena. If the Warriors win, he'll be able to walk right over.

So here we go. If you want more basketball, you cheer for the Cavaliers. If you're a horrible Venture Capitalist and you like dudes with fake goatees, GO WARRIORS!

Please post responsibly.

Crazy Ted fucked around with this message at 01:06 on Jun 14, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PantsFreeZone
May 31, 2013

by Nyc_Tattoo
the last GDT of the season, sigh...

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

speaking of fake goatees i wish draymond would pull a bobby valentine after putting up with the coliseum's toilets

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

I found that old line that was spammed in Ballstreams chat every game last season. Verbatim:

GOLDEN STATE BANDWAGONERS MOST OVERRATED TEAM IN THE NBA. BITCHMOND GREEN MOST OVERRATED PLAYER IN THE NBA

E2M2
Mar 2, 2007

Ain't No Thang.
Lebron is a snitch

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe
Go Cavs!!

:gbsmith:

Artic Puma
Jun 22, 2007

Chef Curry with the pot, boy!
Go dubs!!!

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations
Pls don't end tonight NBA season.

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

i am completely immersed in darkness
as i turn my body away from the sun
go game 6.

E2M2
Mar 2, 2007

Ain't No Thang.
Cavs wearing black sleeved jerseys, game over

E2M2
Mar 2, 2007

Ain't No Thang.
McAdoo starting, curtains

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

E2M2 posted:

McAdoo starting, curtains
:stare:

EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004

i like to express my inner pain by being really boring on the phone
or just when i'm kickin it
that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd
This is a make or break night for the Chef 2 Sneakers

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

EvanTH posted:

This is a make or break night for the Chef 2 Sneakers
Best-case scenario tonight is the Warriors lose by 40 and everyone blames the Chefs.

E2M2
Mar 2, 2007

Ain't No Thang.
Oh I guess Andre is starting

Sjax

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
NBA Finals has followed the same path of the NHL Finals so far, so bet the farm on Cleveland tonight and Dubs clinching on the road.

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.

C. Everett Koop posted:

NBA Finals has followed the same path of the NHL Finals so far, so bet the farm on Cleveland tonight and Dubs clinching on the road.

who will play the role of Martin Jones tonight, in that case

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

LeBron grabs Mike Breen's mic and confesses to the world that he is a mark rear end bitch. Draymond Green finals MVP.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

If this is another blowout...fuckin lol

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

lets go basketball

*clap clap clapclapclap*

E2M2
Mar 2, 2007

Ain't No Thang.
drat I don't even remember this happening

http://imgur.com/86c64Qs

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

the face of defeat.....?

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

the face of victory????

Artic Puma
Jun 22, 2007

Chef Curry with the pot, boy!
Celebrity guest for the moment of silence, lol

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

"And now for the opposing viewpoint on the horrific events in Orlando: Tim Hardaway."

(Yes, I know he walked it back.)

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
https://twitter.com/SBondyNYDN/status/742515167737446400?s=09

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

Robots ruin all the fun of a good adventure.

That was a quick moment imo

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Ramadu posted:

the face of victory????

I love this more than I should

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Same

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe
That turd still can't sing. He did an nfl game last season and sounded like poo poo then too.

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Metapod posted:

I love this more than I should

As far as I am concerned thats the best photo/screenshot to come out of the playoffs this year. It truly captures everthing GOlden State

Femur
Jan 10, 2004
I REALLY NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP
Come on Lebron, just need 3 games, tell jr to stop being a bitch and shoot the ball.

Manstrocity
Apr 28, 2009
Ghostwriter remains a cooooool song

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/basketballtalk/status/742523834947883008?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

he's now reaching Tom Brady levels of local martyrdom

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations
It'd be hilarious if we got 3 Kevin Love monster games in a row.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Lmao

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

bogut rocking the bond villain look tonight

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
those cavs jerseys are bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU