Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
Glad to see Kane back, he has to be the leading candidate to run Smackdown

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
Squashing which MITB competitor would benefit Roman Reigns the most? That's who will win. So I'm going with KO

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
I hate you and I'm going to kill you and all but hey it's ketchup and mustard time bitch

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
Maybe Kane will be the 7th man and get the case. Dare to dream

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails

sticklefifer posted:

"Bro-kin" might be the worst band name I've ever heard.

Please don't shame the man for identifying as a bro, thanks.

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
Did she get her comeuppance with Jericho? I don't even remember. I feel like everyone just remembers him being her bitch and his title reign being a joke

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails

oldpainless posted:

Everytime I see the phrase "grow the brand" all I can picture is that 80s guy from Futurama.

Hmm...Stephanie's mania outfit might have caused some boneitis, but I don't see her raising WWE stock prices like that guy did

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
Stephanie McMahon is the best female wrestler in the world and also the smartest business woman and let's not forget that she's cool and sexy too that's why it puts people over so much when they pull one over on her.

I mean if that last part actually happened

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
I hope they devote a few chapters to Stephanie starting the Diva's revolution

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
If Stephanie McMahon were a tree, she'd be a majestic redwood, because she's going over, brother

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Y'know I thought you were crazy but uh....:stare:

...we're weird man. I don't know how to feel about this. Also that video was one of the more bizarrely heartwarming things I think I've ever seen.

I didn't even realize it was Renee at first

I will say it is nice that in the age of modern technology most WWE wrestlers actually are decent/fun humans or good at acting like it. Imagine if we had all these backstage videos and stuff in the 80s or 90s

YOU'RE SNORTING THE GROUND COKE!

not as fun and heartwarming

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
If the jokes were on point the girl would have been 13, so at least the King has improved on that one with age

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
There are like a trillion good video games including a ton made my major developers and for franchises that require little effort, that doesn't excuse lovely games like for example every WWE game

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails

Lady Naga posted:

I've read this like four or five times and I still can't tell what your point is.

I'm responding to your dumb idea that big manufacturers only make bad games and WWE games being terrible is normal and part of some broken system rather than an anomaly

I mean there are kickstarter games made by some dude working in his basement that are better than the average WWE game

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails

ThePariah posted:

The real question is whether Roman will merely avoid the Phoenix Splash or straight up kick out of it.

Gets up and superman punches him as he comes down

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
The surprise is that after that GOLDBERG returns and challenges Roman Reigns to face him RIGHT NOW, Reigns then kicks out of Goldberg's spear and beats him clean with his spear

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
Mark Hunt run in and knocks out Rollins to form a dream team with Reigns, that's what WWE got in exchange for Brock

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails

Kennel posted:

I wish they'll give Roman's gimmick to Dean and he becomes unbeatable super boring face everyone hates after few months.

Especially if Roman is his little buddy who exists primarily to put him over in this scenario

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
The headlock DDT was a lot cooler than the double arm ddt that's my opinion and I'm sticking with it

however both are better than the spear and pedigree

• Locked thread