Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
i just noticed that they put the john cena drawing with the baby hands on the video screen he enters from behind.

i appreciate babyhands john

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Gatts posted:

And then have a ladder fall on top of him and pin him for a 3 count. Ladder is first Smackdown Champ.

Gotta make the ladder look strong

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

punchdaily posted:

I hope they've guaranteed John Cena a job for life in some capacity because this guy is such the epitome of A Company Guy that it's astonishing.

He'd have to double Benoit to not be at WWE then, now, and forever

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Show probably loved those original Xbox controllers.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i like that dean ambrose is wwe champion, it's pretty neat. i honestly expected him to tell the referee he was cashing in at a later date (like a total LUNATIC MAGGLE) but hey dean ambrose is champion and it's neat.

also rusev taunting titus o'neil's kids about their jobber dad was also good, even if the match sucked. i really hoped titus clued his kids in on rusev clowning on them for their lame dad, it'd be a shame if this was a Foley Family situation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

PUNKS DIET SODA posted:

Del Rio almost corpsing at "perro idiots" was the best

hah, i'd forgotten about that. also just remembered AJ's "is this all he's got? he ain't got sheeeit" as moments that got genuine laughs from me.

• Locked thread