Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Re-posting from the Raw thread:

VJeff posted:

I've watched it like four times and I still have no idea how Sami and Cesaro pulled off that finish. Push them both to the loving moon.

rovert posted:

To continue a thought from the Raw thread jobbing out Charlotte in 3 minutes while Champ was a smart idea AND with little to no offence.

Charlotte's being booked as a completely incompetent champ for months now at this point I assume she's filling time until Asuka shows up to kick everybody in the women's division in the face many times and then becomes the first Paul Heyman Gal and he cuts promos for her and then I wake up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I'm still getting used to the WWE's booking idiosyncrasies, so does the fact that Dean's been booked pretty strong since Mania and especially since Extreme Rules mean he's definitely not winning MitB or what?

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

VoLaTiLe posted:

I agree however do you really think Vince is going to let Owens cut promo's on Reigns. Even if owens was going easy on him he would make Reigns look even worse.

Owens would mention how he's wearing loving body armor two minutes into their first promo and be Future Endeavored before Smackdown started taping.

SomeMathGuy posted:

It makes strong story sense for Dean to win, and KO is the fan favorite, so expect ADR to become Mr. Money in the Bank.

Dean makes the most sense but MAN I want Cesaro to win. :(

btw, we're splitting again like a month after MitB, but there's only one briefcase, so how's that gonna work?

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Gonzo McFee posted:

Owens should get the briefcase but I don't know if WWE would put the belt on somebody with Kevin's physique.

Haven't they already put two belts on him, one twice?

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Jonny Nox posted:

I think anyone but ADR could do something entertaining with the case.

So I guess we've figured out who's winning.

Literally anybody except ADR would be very good, yeah, but Jericho would be weird cause I don't think Jericho cares about another title at this point so he'd probably lose his cash-in but we'd at least get some great promos out of it.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

mkay0 posted:

I think Dean doesn't win, but the shield triple threat is still the Summerslam main event

AND THEN CESARO CASHES IN TO MAKE IT A FATAL FOUR WAY. :black101:

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Did you guys notice that they freakin' face-turned Seth at the end there? He finally got his legit victory to win the title, no cashing in on two dead guys, no HHH, no Kane, no J&J, no nothin' except a ref bump Roman caused himself and it gives him the courage to stand up and say "BRING IT OOOOOOOON" to Dean instead of just bolting with the title.

And then he gets hit in the back of the head with his own favorite weapon. It's freakin' poetry. Cole's call was amazing and absolutely accurate. He was taken down by a ghost of his past.

I love this finish so much. It does so many great things for all three characters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

bradzilla posted:

I just realized that not only have all 3 of The Shield members been WWE Champion, but they all won the title from a former stable-bro.

Seth pinned Roman for his first title, Roman pinned Dean for his first and Dean pinned Seth for his first. :3:

So wait, which one's Charizard?

• Locked thread