Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
I hope Cesaro wins

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
See ya, Jerry.

gently caress domestic abusers.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Chris James 2 posted:

Dave expects a surprise

Get ready for the first time ever a champ has won his world title defense, gotten cashed in on, and won that too in the same night

B.I.G. Dog

That would be a great way to get me to ignore the product until checking in around the rumble, yes

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

BigHandsVince posted:

Why? What has he done?

Refused to go to rehab, was released by WWE to try to force him to fix his life (the wwe tried to cover for him, in fact ,) then immediately signed with TNA and attacked the WWE

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

This was a very good night: the cubs won, the cavs broke cleveland's streak, roman got his clean loss out of the way letting me actually enjoy his stuff without reservations, Seth became champ, and Dean became champion

Despite the awful, awful undercard, I really liked the 3 main events: poor PPV overall, but it's no wrestlemania 32.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I still hate the idea. I think WWE has the resources to do it, but not the booking.

Pretty much this.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

SamuraiFoochs posted:

:hfive:

Honest to God, short of Dean beating Brock at Mania as well I can't think of a way I'd prefer Dean to win the belt given the build we got. He did it on a night that was basically "The Shield Owns feat. John Cena and AJ Styles" and he finally won it getting revenge on Seth. Dean got revenge on Seth, not Roman. Seth was a 2 time champ who never lost it, not even to The Big Dog, until Dean came along and gave Seth a taste of his own medicine to unbelievable jubilation.

It might be late, the iron might not be its hottest, but if you try to tell me it wasn't an awesome moment, check your pulse. Soon as my next paycheck comes in, I'mma buy me an Ambrose hoodie (believe it or not I don't own one).

One Dirty Deeds Is All It Takes.

It really was a pretty loving great night for pretty much all the Shield members.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Holy gently caress, Dean Ambrose is the WWE WHC Champion and Cleveland won a major sports title

• Locked thread