Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

So glad Kane is back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Bro-Kin is about the most perfect name for a RATM-adjace band.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Seth is the best former Shield followed by Roman then Dean.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

If they're running dual PPVs for real, I'd expect a lot of "classic" PPV names to come back.

Can't wait for Halloween Havoc!

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Marquis de Pyro posted:

Stephanie McMahon is the best female wrestler in the world and also the smartest business woman and let's not forget that she's cool and sexy too that's why it puts people over so much when they pull one over on her.

I mean if that last part actually happened

Agree with all of this unironically.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

flashy_mcflash posted:

Let's go
Bin Wang

Bin Wang sucks

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Nikki should do the Ace Crusher for her new dad.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I hope they call back to US champ Dean Ambrose and he carries the belt by shoving it down his pants and that he doesn't defend it because of all the paperwork it requires.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

Lads, I have a controversial opinion..

I think Ambrose is a bad wrestler with stupid flailing arm offence

But he's ok at talking

Seth is a superstar though

I agree.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

The_Rob posted:

Dean is actually really good at wrestling. He just isn't that good at being a WWE style face in ring wise. He has never been a wrestler known for spots, and WWE requires him to have his face spots. His story telling and psychology is top notch.

Actually this.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

For a moment I wondered why there was no IC title match, but then I realized it was because everyone who could reasonably fight Miz for it was in the ladder match.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Chris James 2 posted:

Plus Miz, Maryse, and Social Outcasts are filming right now

I suppose this is the *actual* reason since it's not like they couldn't put, I dunno, Kane or someone there just to have a match.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Curbstomp > DD1 > Spear > DD2 > Pedigree > DDT facebuster thing I totally forgot about until right now

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

MinibarMatchman posted:

he should have brought back his old "Sethwalker" flippy thing. turnbuckle powerbomb is cool and good and I was surprised he pulled it off versus Big Dog

I liked when he did the move that injured him and transitioned it into the move that injured Sting. That was cool.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Vince wishes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Maybe next time he'll win the Money in the Bank Briefcase in the Money in the Bank Ladder Match at the Money in the Bank Special Event, only on the WWE Network.

• Locked thread