Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
"Bro-kin" might be the worst band name I've ever heard.

SamuraiFoochs posted:

The thing that makes me think he might be winning is the level of emphasis on The Shield in the build.

I think Dean's winning MITB, but not the inevitable Shield triple threat that results from an ahead of time cash-in that conveniently happens during the build to Summerslam that would've otherwise had a blowoff to the Roman/Seth feud.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

shiksa posted:

Gotta make the ladder look strong

Hey, Roman couldn't retain his title in a battle royale style match. Ladder on the other hand, did.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Snow vs Bolton for the King in the North Championship is the real main event Sunday.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Even a 2 year release schedule would likely vastly improve the WWE games. But really if they'd just create a base game every few years but keep releasing DLC packs for it instead of shoveling out a new one every year, I'd probably buy them. Just keep adding new features and stop supporting old/released characters with patches if they don't want them in the new games.

IcePhoenix posted:

This case is probably going to be dropped unless they can CSI the hell out of the bruises to prove who was the aggressor and Lawler will be back on TV a couple weeks later.
Maybe the boys in the truck can, I don't know... ENHANCE that footage?

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Gonz posted:

Just make a full HD remake of Wrestlemania 2000 or No Mercy.

They can update the roster and arenas all they want, as long as they keep the menu theme. Dig-dig-diggity-dog, dig-diggity-dog.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
The people responding to that Breezango video because they're uncomfortable with homoerotic undertones must not actually watch any wrestling.

Besides, they're dumbass douche bros, not gay for each other.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Carlito might actually make the Shining Stars interesting.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Officer Farva posted:

Yeah, that's much worse than murdering your entire family then yourself.
That's not what was said.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Let's be honest here, it started years before she turned 18 and Foley just didn't want to say Lawler.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
The 2nd pedigree in the title match seemed like an audible. I think it was supposed to end with that but Seth didn't get all of it and they ended up too close to the corner, so Seth hit another one in the middle and finished the match. I've seen this happen a lot in WWE matches (see also Jericho beating Styles with a quick Codebreaker after a semi-botched spot) specifically because they're always so concerned about getting the shot they need and playing everything to the right camera. I wouldn't be surprised if they edit it in montages to look like it ended after that spot.

• Locked thread