Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

First hour of Raw was really good, shame about the rest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Was Corporate Kane a face or heel, asking for a friend

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

VJeff posted:

Haven't they already put two belts on him, one twice?

WWE title is the only one that matters to WWE

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Trent Razor1911 posted:

Originally Rollins was supposed to face Triple H at Mania, anyone think they'll try to make that a Summerslame thing now?

I think Triple H returns after Battleground for his title rematch :getin:

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Trent Razor1911 posted:

There's a house show coming to a city 2 hours away from me and I can get not great seats for 80 Euros, should I go? Big Dog won't be there it looks like:

House shows own, go

PPV>House show>Smackdown>Raw

Raw is such a loving chore to sit through live.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

rovert posted:

An amazing interview:

https://twitter.com/WrestlingInc/status/743148019076440064

Check out how dated the examples she gives when talking about her character getting comeuppance.

Her head is so loving far up her own/Vince's rear end it's kinda hilarious

quote:

- Being a heel is her preference over being a babyface. Heels getting their comeuppance is her favorite part, according to her. She cited Sable and Chris Jericho as doing that.

:laffo:

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

I will be watching MitB because basketball is the worst and GoT is ridiculously overrated and not for me.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Accident Underwater posted:

Welcome to Smackdown, Corey GravesJBL!

ftfy

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

http://www.gamesradar.com/sasha-ban...ign=buffer_grfb

Holy poo poo guys John Cena will be in WWE 2K17!!!

also lol:

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Get in before the 5Xs are gone guys!!!

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Seth probably won't pull out the Phoenix splash until at least the 2nd match and more likely the blow-off, sorry

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

My butthole is ready for Styles/Cena. poo poo that could(should?) be the main event

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Hell Roman/Seth should be good too until the finish

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Today is 619. Rey Mysterio confirmed returning to win MitB and the title

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

GoT and basketball both SUCK

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

WWE: *releases PBR Cena shirt*
PBR: :mad:
Vince: :10bux:
PBR: :cool:

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Roman lost clean to Seth. Dean Ambrose is the WWE champion. The Shield triple threat is imminent. Happy for Foochs' vindication. Wrestling is cool and good sometimes. :unsmith:

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

HerraS posted:

have you people forgotten the eternal sagas of Shaymoose vs ADR and the Usos vs Miz and Mizdow? this Corbin/Ziggler thing is going to last five years and as long as Dolph gets his rear end kicked every time that ok because then he wont poo poo up anyone elses feud

"End of the rivarly" was mentioned by Cole so it should be done

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

I just realized that not only have all 3 of The Shield members been WWE Champion, but they all won the title from a former stable-bro.

Seth pinned Roman for his first title, Roman pinned Dean for his first and Dean pinned Seth for his first. :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Dr. Mantis Toboggan posted:

Dean is scissors, Seth is paper, Roman is rock

Nah.

Seth is scissors because he split up The Shield
Dean is paper because he's a paper champion
Roman is rock because, well, you know

:v:

• Locked thread