Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
i just took a solid (45 sec+) piss in the... FRONT YARD! any of y'all goons been mixing it up in wild ways lately? im talking just totally flipping a bitch on the normal standard and practices

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
already called the cops and they are on their way

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
im on pcp I feel like I can lift + throw any number of cars right now

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Iron Prince posted:

im on pcp I feel like I can lift + throw any number of cars right now
what's stopping you

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
police involvement

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I got drunk and gambled and actually won for once today. Everything's coming up Kuato!

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Iron Prince posted:

police involvement

nah man, you're fine

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Iron Prince posted:

police involvement

Look at this bitch niii.

I CAN'T STOP

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
suicide by cop, man. it is the best way to commit suicide because odds are your family can successfully sue them after.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Kuato posted:

I got drunk and gambled and actually won for once today. Everything's coming up Kuato!

hey actually me too. 1100 bones down at the old card room.

*rips a stop sign out of the ground and chucks it into the distance*

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
I go to the bathroom in the toilet. That's just how us non weirdo losers be I guess.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
goddammit this a bad as hell thread. but im not gonna close it like some other pussy rear end bitches around here.

*looks around room*

yeah, you loving know who you are.

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

are you even really a prince

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
I WILL OWN THIS poo poo AND ITS REPERCUSSIONS.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Tuxedo Gin posted:

are you even really a prince

no I came up with this username because I was high and watching iron chef and listening to raspberry beret when I was registering and now people think it's some dumb game of thrones poo poo or whatever

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
There's nothing wrong with tipping your king.

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

it's okay

i understand

believe it or not, i don't even like gin

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i like to pee in the woods

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

a perk of cycling is that i get to piss in all sorts of new and interesting locations

beaches

the woods

off cliffs

right into the ocean

some rich dudes lawn

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
The world is your butt hole and that is where my pee goes.

(Its not pee)

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

Enfield posted:

i like to pee in the woods

email me

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
When I was 13 my cousin and I were mad at our grandma so we took dumps on her porch in the middle of the night because that's where she drank coffee in the morning.

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum
I took four tabs of acid, two mescaline capsules timed with a pill of ecstacy and another of ketamine, all supplemented with a steady supply of weed and adderall over the course of the trip.

For the entire duration of the 9-hour+ experience I was parked in front of my computer jamming at my junk while a megamix loop of every single spiritually- physically- mentally- and astrally-oriented hypnosis track known to the english-language was playing on repeat via over-the-ear headphones ~ I achieved what some might call a state of Singularity.

Which made me realize, GOONS - VR as an immersive technology will be a lonely existence for a very long time. Enjoy the benefits of the real world while you can - the longer a good life is lived, the better the next life will be.

:mome::chome::mome:

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
^^^^ this dude fuckin gets it ^^^^

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
If you waste hallucinogens indoors in front of a loving computer...I don't even know what to say to that.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
not all of us got that free dick on speed dial

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Iron Prince posted:

not all of us got that free dick on speed dial

send me a raven

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
alls i got is this thing

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

In a weird flipping of my own personal standards and practices, I ended up calling the cops two times last week. First was some lady in a clear psychotic break running in traffic and trying to flag cars down and yelling help and then saying "oh god don't hurt me" when offered help, which wasn't very funny. The second one was a guy throwing a full trash can into a 711 at an employee's head because he got kicked out of the 711, and then the employee taking a broomstick, just the stick, no broom, and threatening to kill him with it. That was fun

Real Mean Queen fucked around with this message at 09:32 on Jun 14, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serious Party Gods
Apr 2, 2009

Had an emerg piss the other day in a dense city-scape.

I'd held it so long that I literally had to park at the end of a dead end street near my destination and let it go; onlookers be damned. People were coming and going behind me, and the amount being discharged was comical. I cut the steam off a little prematurely, tucked my ween back in my pants..... and lo and behold, a HUGE post-piss squirt, right down my fuckin' leg. Obvious pissed looking pants

I was about to go meet a friend I haven't seen in years, and two strangers at a nice restaurant
:negative:

Epilogue: I was able to blot/"walk off" the piss stain before I arrived. Jah blesses me.

• Locked thread