Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What happened to my balls??!
This poll is closed.
Puked them out 8 14.04%
poo poo them out 10 17.54%
Shrunken by a wizard 21 36.84%
Goku 18 31.58%
Total: 33 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Hey team I had the flu last night where i was puking + making GBS threads out water all night which really sucked. Feeling a bit better now though now that the puking is gone. Anyways my testes have seemed to have shrunk a little bit during this episode and I'm wondering if it was possible that I may have puked or poo poo out part of my balls?? Anyways any attention to this matter is appreciated.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

do you notice the taste of balls in your mouth?

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
I don't know what balls taste like but my mouth does not taste good I can tell you that

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

gannyGrabber posted:

I don't know what balls taste like but my mouth does not taste good I can tell you that

vinegar and old lettuce

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

hm, well its imperative we determine if ball residue is in your mouth from testicle vomiting... try sucking some balls and see if it's like that? this weird trick drive drs. nuts

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
they are dehydrated. please hydrate your balls

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

So far consensus on the poll is for shrunken by a wizard. That wizard could also have been the one who cursed you to vomiting and making GBS threads. What did you do to make the wizard so angry?

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

Facebook Aunt posted:

So far consensus on the poll is for shrunken by a wizard. That wizard could also have been the one who cursed you to vomiting and making GBS threads. What did you do to make the wizard so angry?

That wizard was my drat niece who started going to daycare and brought back ultra-flu.

Enfield posted:

they are dehydrated. please hydrate your balls

Yeah i have been drinking lots of water and they are getting back to normal thanks forums poster enfield.

So i guess the answer is that i both puked and poo poo out my balls.

Bob James
Nov 15, 2005

by Lowtax
Ultra Carp
You have underfed balls. Eat something for the sake of your balls.

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

you jhave no balls, op

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

squeeze them as hard as you can. preferably to the point you pass out

they should swell up nicely

amusinginquiry
Nov 8, 2009

College Slice
Ypu've started the long, arduous path to womanhood OP

Congratulations and godspeed

DiHK
Feb 4, 2013

by Azathoth
ELECTROLYTES, ITS WHAT BALLS CRAVE!

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
My balls are returning to their original luster. Thank you all for your support in this trying time.

spatula massacre
Aug 2, 2012

I don't want to be your little research monkey boy, the creature that I am is only going to destroy.
Replenish your sack with some nice warm water.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Don't get too cocky, OP, you're not out of the wood yet re: your balls. You have to stay hard and really grasp the thrust of the problem. Only then will you find relief.

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
did you know you can place your balls all the way up inside you in your body???

its true

also tuck your wang into your bughole and pee in it

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

Serum cum levels falling far below reference range

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
im so sleepy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
My balls are now in good repair thanks gang. Closing the thread since we're done here.

• Locked thread