Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlhM_8TtvZ0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

But I want something good
to die for
To make it beautiful to live.
Yams Fan

There are only TWO things you need to prepare for....okay, not really...I break everything down into four categories fffffaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrt

biznatchio
Mar 31, 2001

Buglord
I avoid mass shooting events by never going into public and staying in my study with my computer like a true goon should. :patriot:

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

IT CAN'T BE BARGAINED WITH.
IT CAN'T BE REASONED WITH.
IT DOESN'T FEEL PITY, OR REMORSE, OR FEAR.
AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry
Tip 1:

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Make your clothes out of the black box

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Watch a bunch of Naruto and learn to be a ninja

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Don't leave your basement

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Ive just memorised every hadith

Vargs
Mar 27, 2010

run in serpentine patterns

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

activate your personal shields

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
They train to shoot at running targets who are scared people so just walk around like everything is normal and the bullets won't be able to hit you because they are only trained to hit scared running people.

Sponge Baathist fucked around with this message at 11:30 on Jun 15, 2016

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
Slip into the bathroom. He's unlikely to follow you unless he has a partner. The rest would use that time to flee.

Then change into your super-suit and take him down.

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

giant crab claws

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Drop your pants and poo poo, it might confuse the attacker long enough for you to get away and in the likely event you get shot and die, at least you won't void your bowels when your corpse is brought to your family.

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
walk without rhythm

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

Is this from wikihow? If not, we need to incorporate the thread ideas into an article.

Crinklepouch
May 30, 2016

Its a good day to do what has to be done by me and help my brother to defeat the enemys.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Zg0MxhDydE

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

paul_soccer10 posted:

stage a decoy bomb attack far from your true target to delay police response time

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

become Vivec, mangod of the dumner and master of the CHIM

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

Run out the exit door and bar it closed behind you so the shooter can't chase you. Good luck, everyone else!

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Be this guy
http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/crime/dramatic-video-shows-hero-disarm-shooter-at-seattle-pacific-university-in-2014/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

ScrotoTurboSperg posted:

become Vivec, mangod of the dumner and master of the CHIM

reach heaven by violence, nerevar

• Locked thread