Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HJE-Cobra
Jul 15, 2007

Bear Witness

Hell Gem
This song seems appropriate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NvgLkuEtkA

Short people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Woah sweet! I can get ripped in just two years?????

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

everyone should be nice i think

Think Thin!
Sep 17, 2006
what the gently caress are you idiots laughing at??

verdigris murder
Jul 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
You blow edge lol

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

everyone should be nice i think

gently caress YOU, YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO! BURN FOREVER IN THE BOWELS OF HELL, YOU GODDAMN MANLET!

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Relin posted:

i wonder why black women are the least desired mates on OKcupid

The answer is simple really

SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!
dem bitches are just big Randy Newman fans

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sX6I2NrguAs

E: aww gently caress you

HJE-Cobra posted:

Short people

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

My Rhythmic Crotch
Jan 13, 2011

well I'm six foot three
like muhammad ali
I float like a butterfly
but sting like poison ivy

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Volume, you've always been a poo poo poster but you were at least a little bit funny when you were at least subtle and slightly believable.

PallasAthene
Dec 6, 2010

Why, vixen, have you again set the gods by the ears in the pride and haughtiness of your heart?
I've never understood this. I'm 4 feet, 11.75 inches, and I'm fine with anyone less than a foot taller than me. But I know girls an inch or two taller who won't talk to a guy under six feet.:iiam:

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Chomp8645 posted:

Ultra short pepe

Did you mean to post this in the "name x men" thread? Cause that's where it belongs.

dreezy posted:

did you hear about the butthurt manlet who got his entire left side cut off in a freak industrial accident?

he's all men's right now.

Lol.

proctorbot
Jan 27, 2005
BUT CAN IT FEEL??!?!
from an evolutionary biology perspective, I just don't get it. What is this amazing survival utility associated with height? You'd think women would be more interested in muscular strength, or endurance, or hell, good teeth, even pro-social behavioral traits... what's height for, like you can get slightly higher apples or something? It must function as a proxy for good overall physical health?

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Height is basically the dick waving thing for women as status. The size of a man is their dick so to speak where they can make other girls envious. "Look, I have a genetic trait that is desired and you don't and he liked me so my value and worth as a person is greater than you."

Nude Bog Lurker
Jan 2, 2007
Fun Shoe

proctorbot posted:

from an evolutionary biology perspective, I just don't get it. What is this amazing survival utility associated with height? You'd think women would be more interested in muscular strength, or endurance, or hell, good teeth, even pro-social behavioral traits... what's height for, like you can get slightly higher apples or something? It must function as a proxy for good overall physical health?

you get taller if you eat more, unless you are a manlet with poo poo genetics, so height shows your health and prosperity

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
im a big old pile of genetic dead ends and i somehow manage to have a girlfriend most of the time. EXPLAIN THAT, SCIENCE

Vespertillian
Oct 9, 2012

Fixed it.

Marketing New Brain
Apr 26, 2008

HJE-Cobra posted:

Short people

Actually, it is this song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5obLmJ4O9E

proctorbot
Jan 27, 2005
BUT CAN IT FEEL??!?!

Iron Prince posted:

im a big old pile of genetic dead ends and i somehow manage to have a girlfriend most of the time. EXPLAIN THAT, SCIENCE

your girlfriends are similarly fat, ugly, and with mental disorders?

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

Iron Prince posted:

Let me introduce you to the science of low standards.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

proctorbot posted:

your girlfriends are similarly fat, ugly, and with mental disorders?

they are mostly chinese

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

Iron Prince posted:

they are mostly chinese

This is double badass because you're also removing women from a dating pool over-saturated with desperate Chinese men. You're like the Indiana Jones of Chinese poon.

proctorbot
Jan 27, 2005
BUT CAN IT FEEL??!?!

Iron Prince posted:

they are mostly chinese

Ah so as a white male (forgive me for assuming) you are automatically conferred high status and desirability, regardless of your numerous defects. I see. Perhaps more goons should move to China?

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

natetimm posted:

This is double badass because you're also removing women from a dating pool over-saturated with desperate Chinese men. You're like the Indiana Jones of Chinese poon.

i do what I have to to keep America and also myself on top

The Whole Internet
May 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

accurate

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Relin posted:

i wonder why black women are the least desired mates on OKcupid

Various weird social reasons, is my guess.

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
I'd never date a guy under 6'0. I'm sure the shorter ones are nice, but they're not a "Real Man" in my eyes and I can't get wet. Sorry guys! :shrug:

Trojan.exe
Feb 22, 2011

I never said I was a role model
I am taller than my BOYFRAND when I wear normal heels. I am okay with being the tall one, it makes me feel like an elf.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Volume posted:

No. Women's studies classes are a great place to get lait.

Lait is French for milk.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
i'd have sex with a short guy.

anyway, see ya.

bubblebee
Jan 6, 2014
My boyfriend is 7 billion feet tall.

Sorry about your height, OP.

Phantom Star
Feb 16, 2005

proctorbot posted:

It's p simple, women want taller men so they can feel like they are loving their father, and men prefer short girls so they can feel like they are loving their daughter. I basically only date genderless asexuals because I want to feel like my lack of sex life is due to the choices of other people, and not because I'm terrified of being intimately close to another human being.

Luitpold
Aug 2, 2009
Talking of excrement ...
I have a water bed, I have sex

gibb3h
Jul 15, 2014

WillyTheNewGuy posted:

It's p simple, women want taller men so they can feel like they are loving their father, and men prefer short girls so they can feel like they are loving their daughter. I basically only date genderless asexuals because I want to feel like my lack of sex life is due to the choices of other people, and not because I'm terrified of being intimately close to another human being.

:drat: getting real over here!

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

king of manlets here, I'm ready to receive oaths of fealty

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Away all Goats posted:

king of manlets here, I'm ready to receive oaths of fealty

blow me, fuckrod

Carborundum
Feb 21, 2013
Under 6 foot, had sex multiple times, AMA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Carborundum posted:

Under 6 foot, had sex multiple times, AMA

Aren't you afraid the police might be on to you?

• Locked thread