Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Iron Prince posted:

blow me, fuckrod

uhh, guards?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i dont really see how any sort of legal rights will make women find manlets attractive.

GoldenSeraph
Mar 8, 2006
reincarnation time!
just buy stilts if you are so spergy about your height jesus

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Some very small men can get tons of rear end, but they have to be top tier like Prince or Tom Cruise or a drug dealer.

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine
im 5'1, dudes get more than a foot taller than me and shower sex starts getting to be a bit painful of a leg stretch

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
I'm 6'9" and have always done ok with the ladies, never wildly successful but I was never the sort of person who went in for a one night stand. My fiancée is 6'2" so our children will surely be 7' monstrosities.

One of my friends is about 5'7" and has probably hosed over 500 women now by my count. Some of them are nasty of course but he has still had his share of dumb naive 18 year olds who don't realise they are way out of his league.

Basically it doesn't matter how tall you are just dress well and be confident, and of course look after your personal hygiene. That's like the holy trinity to getting laid.

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty

Relin posted:

i wonder why black women are the least desired mates on OKcupid

wtf

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

when i have a fresh haircut i definitely notice a window of opportunity that week regarding getting laid

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty
someone pls redirect the lonely black women to my doorstep wtf

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

A Stupid Baby posted:

They have enough stupid babies they don't need another one.

buckets of buckets
Apr 8, 2012

CHECK OUT MY AWESOME POSTS
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=114&perpage=40#post447051278

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=91&perpage=40#post444280066

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3818944&pagenumber=196&perpage=40#post472627338

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3788178&pagenumber=405&perpage=40#post474195694

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3831643&pagenumber=5&perpage=40#post475694634
a taller man is a better runner, a better endurance hunter and therefore better at being a proper human

short, beetle like people are descended from the ancient farmers that doomed the world to endure modern civilization. Shoulda killed em all like the neanderthals

TheIllestVillain
Dec 27, 2011

Sal, Wyoming's not a country

A Stupid Baby posted:

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

proctorbot posted:

from an evolutionary biology perspective, I just don't get it. What is this amazing survival utility associated with height? You'd think women would be more interested in muscular strength, or endurance, or hell, good teeth, even pro-social behavioral traits... what's height for, like you can get slightly higher apples or something? It must function as a proxy for good overall physical health?

Lol if you think the skinny dweebs that are obsessed with the difference between 6'3 and 6'0 would live long enough to breed in a world where evolutionary psychology still mattered

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!
I'm 5'9".
My wife is 5'11".
SUCK IT BITCHES

Pannus
Mar 14, 2004

The Dregs posted:

I'm 5'9".
My wife is 5'11".
SUCK IT BITCHES

How tall is your wife's boyfriend?

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okHz7CE8wp0

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
i punctured my lung after a night of passion with a 6'5 girl im 5'11

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
I'm 5'3 but wear ten inch clear platforms with water and those ring toss bubble games in them to reach the preferred height for the men's right movement. When I'm not scoring babes I'm getting better at bubble ring toss.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
Usually you could say something like "It isn't sexist because she is punching UP...." but these men are short so she really isn't punching up. Therefor sexist.

Science rules.

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me
I just start bustin some caps

proctorbot posted:

from an evolutionary biology perspective, I just don't get it. What is this amazing survival utility associated with height? You'd think women would be more interested in muscular strength, or endurance, or hell, good teeth, even pro-social behavioral traits... what's height for, like you can get slightly higher apples or something? It must function as a proxy for good overall physical health?

It's because if you are taller you can see farther on the plains and thus be alerted sooner to any threats.

It has 0 function in today's society and honestly all my tall friends mostly just complain about how nothing is made for them and it seems like a pain in the rear end. I have a friend who is 6'6" and yeah he's burly but he also can't sit comfortably in any car.

As long as you're not super short it's fine. Dick size is what matters in the end.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
Genghis Kahn was the actual king of manlets, sorry to disappoint you pretenders to the throne.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
every short guy i've consorted with was really good at cunnilingus

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

Bitter Mushroom posted:

a taller man is a better runner

Oh really?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJdMDvjfyQ0

e: gently caress youtube embed it's tom cruise running

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
if all the short dudes killed themselves then i would suddenly be a short dude , so.........

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

YeahTubaMike posted:

every short guy i've consorted with was really good at cunnilingus

Well, you know, its just right there.

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
So is a Manlet a little guy or the tall guy? I'm 5'6" and I've even surprised myself with how much pussy I attract. One time my fiancée and I went out for dinner, and the watress practically turned her back to her while taking my order, and was basically a bitch to her while flirting with me. I got a good laugh at it, ya know the hearty I'm so loving awesome laugh.

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me
I just start bustin some caps
Sounds like she knew which one of you was paying and thus buttered you up to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Roylicious posted:

Sounds like she knew which one of you was paying and thus buttered you up to me.

poor dude probably goes away from the nudie bar thinking he shared "a real connection, you know, like she really liked me" as he stuffed that g-string

• Locked thread