Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
The best way to deal with teenagers is to isolate them from the group. Once isolated, they're easy to cripple.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chubbs
Feb 13, 2008

In a thousand years, Gandahar was destroyed. A thousand years ago, Gandahar will be saved, and what can't be avoided will be.
Grimey Drawer

symbolic posted:

lmao you actually gave money to philidelphia teens

you basically tried to commit suicide

Yeah it was not the brightest moment of my life, but lesson learned.

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

Hahahaha. "I tossed the pizza behind him so he would have to turn around..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9Fal2PwwTU

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
haha look at him on the sidewalk all fat and poo poo

Vitalis Jackson
May 14, 2009

Sun and water are healthy for you -- but not for your hair!
Fun Shoe

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

this is why i never walk anywhere without a rake

This is a great idea and should be more widely adopted as common practice. I have a quick question, Jerry--do you carry a full-sized rake, or one of those hand rakes used for cultivating flower beds? (I keep a hoe in the trunk of my car. I would put a rake in there, but the handle on my rake is too long to fit.)

Love,
Vitalis

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me
I just start bustin some caps
I think most women know guys stare at HS seniors but you're not supposed to say anything about it OP.

Guys are gross, it is known.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
I can't look at women because I start to turn to stone :ohdear:

Otner
Dec 28, 2011

by Hand Knit
Buglord

symbolic posted:

lmao you actually gave money to philidelphia teens

you basically tried to commit suicide

How is that suicide? are philadelphia teens particularly violent or something? Idgi

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Reminded me of a time walking the dog I saw a couple of teens in a car where the girl was obviously blowing the dude and not nearly as subtle as they thought.

I should have messed with them but decided to do my best to ignore them and not laugh.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

There were some teenagers trying to flip me poo poo while I was walking my dog so I pulled out my FN FNX 45 tactical with reflex site and pointed it at them and they nearly pissed their pants and ran like hell.

Then the cops came and took me to jail for some bullshit charges and I lost my anal cherry to a large bald gentleman.

Danger - Octopus!
Apr 20, 2008

Nap Ghost

FrankieGoes posted:

and I lost my anal cherry to a large bald gentleman.

So it's not all bad, at least!

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

LethalGeek posted:

Reminded me of a time walking the dog I saw a couple of teens in a car where the girl was obviously blowing the dude and not nearly as subtle as they thought.

I should have messed with them but decided to do my best to ignore them and not laugh.

imagine the shock on her face when you say 'move over' and suck his cock!!!

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

quote:

What the gently caress was going on? I stood up and tossed the pizza just behind him so he would have to turn around and then I just got the gently caress out of there.

lmao

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Danger - Octopus! posted:

So it's not all bad, at least!

He was not a tender lover.

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
If you're leaving the house (lol I know right) and some high school girls are walking down the sidewalk the best thing to do is crouch down and back into the house while meowing loudly

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Howard Beale posted:

If you're leaving the house (lol I know right) and some high school girls are walking down the sidewalk the best thing to do is crouch down and back into the house while meowing loudly

tbh there is a girl in the neighborhood who I pass a few times a week who wears cat ear headphones. she seems pretty non-threatening.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

has anyone made an ironic "sex offender in training" shirt ahaha wouldn't that just be the bee's knees

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
I reckon I could trick a high-schooler into letting me touch them up

• Locked thread