Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
you dont make friends with salad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I wonder if Ben can mold his new puddy face so he can recreate the Simpsons Face Thread

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
eat my jorts man

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Professor Shark posted:

Eat my shorts!

not bad! ben affleck as a duogendered(bec the cartoon Bart is voiced by a lady) yellowcasian male. he can do this, no problem

dojokm
Sep 20, 2001

we're out of martha license plates

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

JiveHonky posted:

not bad! ben affleck as a duogendered(bec the cartoon Bart is voiced by a lady) yellowcasian male. he can do this, no problem

Not sure if you get the idea....new Simpsons is an R-Rated movie for those that grew up with the franchise....Bart is Ben Affleck, Homer is Gary Bussey, and Marge is Samuel L Jackson.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
lol

this is a p nice trick op

:tipshat:

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
ben affleck is awesome when he plays a prick or a villain so this is an A+ casting choice

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Professor Shark posted:

Wait the script says something about him not eating cow? Is Bart a vegetarian? I thought Lisa was? poo poo, I sniffed a lot of coke in the 90's... Matt can you phone the director and ask about this? He won't answer my calls :(

No, Bart is a vegan. He opposes the idea of humans owning livestock for any reason.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
It's counterintuitive but actually Dwayne Johnson would make a pretty good Homer Simpson if they padded him out.
I never pictured Marge as a Charlise Theron type though. More like the horse faced wife from The Shining with a blue beehive wig.

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me
I just start bustin some caps
I know people have probably been saying this for the last 30 years but Hollywood is reeaaally running out of ideas. They should just do it how bad could it be compared to Batman v Superman?

Crazyeyes
Nov 5, 2009

If I were human, I believe my response would be: 'go to hell'.
I hope they use the same obscenely toxic body paint they smear on JLaw for mystique and Mr Affleck finally understands true suffering.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
Ben Affleck should have been Frank West in a Dead Rising big screen movie. The Batman vs. thugs fight in BvS is something you'd liked to see him do to a room full of zombies who practically explode from his punches and body slams.

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

Hollywood where the gently caress is my live action King of the Hill feature film?

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
Jonah Hill or Patton Oswalt as Bobby Hill (computer effect to put their head on a fat kid's body)
Kristen Wiig as Peggy, Will Farrell as Hank., John C. Reilly as Bill., Channing Tatum as Boomhauer, Tom Hiddleston as Dale.

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me
I think it'd be better if they were all unknowns.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

That casting all looks good other than Hank, Will Ferrell just emotes way too much.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i think tommy wiseau would do a good job as bart

'you're having a cow, liiissaaa!'

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me

Mozi posted:

Don't have a cowww mutherfuckerr

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Mozi posted:

i did naht do the graffiti! i did naaaaht

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me
You're tearing me appaahrt Lisa!

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

I didn't do it! Oh, hi Marge.

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

Looks like an early production photo leaked.

Nightrain
Dec 17, 2004

I may be new to SA, but I've been playing guitar in the desert and on top of pianos for years
Bort Affleck

Mildly Amusing
May 2, 2012

room temperature
Batman -> Bartman

Wake up America

Mildly Amusing
May 2, 2012

room temperature

Ape Has Killed Ape posted:

Looks like an early production photo leaked.

oh man, I love Jo Jo's Bizzare Adventure

naem
May 29, 2011

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

i don't hate ben affleck because of his acting skills or lack thereof. i hate him because he's the most prominent face of Hollywood's recent domination by massholes

that being said, a live-action Simpsons movie is a terrible idea regardless of who's involved

Mildly Amusing
May 2, 2012

room temperature

Y-Hat posted:

i don't hate ben affleck because of his acting skills or lack thereof. i hate him because he's the most prominent face of Hollywood's recent domination by massholes

that being said, a live-action Simpsons movie is a terrible idea regardless of who's involved

God willing it would be the final nail in the coffin for putting the show out of its misery

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

the simpsons will outlive me, and even though i talk a good game about wanting to die, i'll ideally live to be an old man who shits in diapers. i'm almost 30, for reference

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Y-Hat posted:

Jeez, so much negativity. I mean jeez, is there no magic in the world anymore? :smith:

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

if only

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

Y-Hat posted:

that's what I thought too until I read the article, they're taking it in a really neat direction that almost seems like a meta-commentary on the slow decline of the TV show while still cramming in as much humor as we've come to expect

really, after the article I'm stoked for it

e: kinda wish they hadn't spoiled that reveal about the Maggie sub plot though, I mean drat

Rockman Reserve fucked around with this message at 16:56 on Jun 22, 2016

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Ryoshi posted:

that's what I thought too until I read the article, they're taking it in a really neat direction that almost seems like a meta-commentary on the slow decline of the TV show while still cramming in as much humor as we've come to expect

really, after the article I'm stoked for it

e: kinda wish they hadn't spoiled that reveal about the Maggie sub plot though, I mean drat

they are courting MCG to direct. i hope that goes through

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015
Apparently they got Gary Busey as Krustybacon.jpg.

EmperorFritoBandito
Aug 7, 2010

by exmarx
Matt Groening should be run through with a spear and slow-roasted over a greenwood fire.

Now what's this about a live-action Simpsons movie?

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

I don't get the joke. There is no video and this is not real. Is that the whole joke?

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

No. 6 posted:

I don't get the joke. There is no video and this is not real. Is that the whole joke?

the joke is that its dumb and im dumb and now you've been exposed.

enjoy you're dumb.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Ay Caramba!

• Locked thread