Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wee Stubby Nublet
Nov 20, 2015

by Lowtax

Tectonis posted:

My Dick is up :smuggo:

So, it could be said, I'm on top of the dick. :smuggo: x2 :smuggo: :smuggo: - which actually looks like three, which it is, 'coz I'm just being greedy now and slipped an extra one in. :smuggo: (four count!)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR
I am writing this in response to your well written topic title.

I have, unfortunately, not taken the time to read the message below it. THat being said, I believe it is within my bearing to tell you that yes you look like an rear end always and will forever stay that way. I am sorry

edit: I am sorry, OP. I am so sorry you're horrible and dumb

Blood Shart
Sep 23, 2010

Drunk & Ugly posted:

edit: I am sorry, OP. I am so sorry you're horrible and dumb

These are the words I've been waiting for my father to say to me for years.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all
My name is not anything close to Harvey. One time a new friend of mine thought it would be funny to introduce me to his friends as Harvey. So he did and I just rolled with it. One guy could never remember my name so he kept calling me Henry and so a few people he knew called me Henry, too. There's an entire social group I left behind in California that knows me almost exclusively as Harvey or Henry. Even after I told my buddies in the group my real name, I was still Harvey, because that was my name. Just embrace it OP.

Giraffe
Dec 12, 2005

Soiled Meat
Let him catch you making GBS threads in the sink at work. Smirk at him as you leave. He probably won't talk to you after that. (Plus if he reports it, your buddy Nick takes the fall. Win win!)

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
Where a name tag with your real name and when he comments on it say it has always been your name and suggest that he might be having a stroke

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Oh for fucks sake! Quit toying with the guy GBS! OP, just tell the cleaning guy to call you T-Bone from now on. Not only will it get around your wrong name issue, but it could catch on and you'd be T-Bone at work.

You're welcome.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Tell him you just changed your name to your current name

But lol what beta bit let's this happen in the first place.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
OP: hehe nick he called me by your name isnt that funny!

Nick: shut up f-word

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Foreskin Problems posted:

A coworker was calling me Nelson for a few years until someone else got angry enough to correct him.

People have been mispronouncing my name for as long as I can remember :smith:

yah thats the drawback with being named ''foreskin'' easy mistake

Fire Barrel
Mar 28, 2010
Probably not op, since not telling him about your name was kind of an rear end in a top hat move. Also:

Snatch Duster posted:

But lol what beta bit let's this happen in the first place.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Trojan.exe
Feb 22, 2011

I never said I was a role model
Take him out for a beer. Before you go, slip the bartender a $20 and ask him to card both of you even if you're both like 40.

When you have your IDs out, show cleaning guy your picture and ask to see his. Then he'll wonder in awe that your name isn't actually Nick, but he'll just laugh about it and be p cool with it because you just bought him a beer. Then you can yuk yuk yuk yuk over the incident and be on your merry way.

He'll probably still call you Nick after that though, but at least he'll know your real name.

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

Just tell him Nick is your middle name

Blood Shart
Sep 23, 2010

Smash it Smash hit posted:

OP: hehe nick he called me by your name isnt that funny!

Nick: shut up f-word

Eerily accurate.

Bruce Kison posted:

Just tell him Nick is your middle name

This is probably the best one so far. Beer one is good but I sure as hell ain't spending money resolving this.

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

just forge some name change paperwork and tell him youve changed your name to charles or wahtever gay poo poo ur name actually is

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

Yeah, just accept that your name is nick as far as that guy is concerned. It's kind of funny. This isn't a real problem op

Dr. Klenk
May 24, 2016
Just go with it, keeps you on your toes. Build a whole secret identity around it! :neckbeard:

Pinecone Sample
Oct 12, 2010

THIS ACCOUNT HAS BEEN SEIZED
by the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation in accordance with a seizure warrant issued pursuant to 69 U.S.C Sec. 420
Just explain to him that Nick Serv is merely how we identify ourselves.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
make a papier mache rear end mask, wear it to work, and if he asks about it explain the name thing while never acknowledging your artificial rear end face. also wad it up and try to flush it when you are done so that he has to clean it up.

• Locked thread